Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Not seeing any cool force powers in that video, cal should be much far along than force push and force jump

didnt watch the whole thing but it looks decent. Ill be coppin day one

Not seeing any cool force powers in that video, cal should be much far along than force push and force jump

I mean id imagine they wouldnt show all the skillsets at the start of the game. Theres probably alotta dope shit that needs to be unlocked. Do you plan on finishing the first one before coppin this?

didnt watch the whole thing but it looks decent. Ill be coppin day one

I mean id imagine they wouldnt show all the skillsets at the start of the game. Theres probably alotta dope shit that needs to be unlocked. Do you plan on finishing the first one before coppin this?
:sayit:

I finished the first one

Oh my fault last time we talked about it you said you couldnt get past whatshisface. Dope. What did you think of the final act?
Didn't like Vader killing what's her face but it showed him being ruthless if you fail him. They could have did something different than have Cal run from him

Didn't like Vader killing what's her face but it showed him being ruthless if you fail him. They could have did something different than have Cal run from him

I liked that part. I mean what else you gon do against vader except run lol

I liked that part. I mean what else you gon do against vader except run lol
Fight him and show how powerful Vader is and when he's about to kill Cal have Cere come to the rescue and then get out of there. Dude tucked tail and ran from the get go

Just need to flesh out the ones already there, Cere was a Jedi master and did nothing an Merrin is a nighsister and outside the time on Dathromir she did nothing
Cere is wack. She’s not interesting

Merrin okay that’s fine and yeah she came at a time where the game was close to being over

That furry captain nigga he’s wack as fuck too

Just create a more interesting band of characters who are memorable as an improvement

Or at the least characters that cal potentially meets

Back