Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Star Trek: Discovery (Season 5)

Love this show but GAT DAMN!! They just got thru surviving a major hijacking! Lol!

I love this show.

For a show I truly enjoy, it’s hilarious how it totally disappears from my head the second the season is over. Need to watch a YouTube recap to remember what happened last season, lol.

Lower Decks and Strange New Worlds, I never forget about.

For a show I truly enjoy, it’s hilarious how it totally disappears from my head the second the season is over. Need to watch a YouTube recap to remember what happened last season, lol.

Lower Decks and Strange New Worlds, I never forget about.

I watched the first two seasons and then wasn't able to watch the third season because I didn't have access. I have access now, but I've never felt the need to go back and watch it.

The show just always struck me as their attempt to show how inclusive they are. I don't have any problem with Star Trek being diverse. That makes sense, and it's kinda always been there. It's just that now, it seems like they made it a theme. Like every episode had an aspect of "Look how inclusive we are" to it. Maybe that's just me. It's not a bad show. It just didn't hook me like other Star Treks. I might give it another try though. I didn't like Voyager at first either, but then when I went back and gave it a real shot, I thought it was dope.

Back