Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin-off: Your LAST meal

Mister B. M. Ed.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
This is spin-off from the “One Day” thread:

You’re on the Row about to catch 5000 volts or a lethal injection or a firing squad.

What’s your last meal? Be as specific as possible....

Is a PAC-Man power pellet a viable option??

If not lemme get a plate of them Super Mario invincibility stars to go...

Alaskan King Crab and since I haven’t eaten beef or pork in over 20 years lemme get some Fa-lit Mig-non wrapped in bacon then thrown in tha trash and only bring me that crab FOH

Give me a plate of pussy b

Little bit of public hairs

Plump lips that’s smooth

Minimum to no roast beef

Creamy

Last meal before i die
Prolly keep it simple, supreme pizza, hot wings and a fifth of henny
A cinnabon for dessert

Fried chicken, ribs, mash and veggies, cook-up rice, and some coleslaw.
Cheesecake for dessert.

coxywT.gif
This is a good death.

Warm up - Shrimp and grits w/ andouille

Entree - Fried chicken breast OR smoked salmon, on a poached egg and fresh bagel w/ the trimmings (capers, pickled red onion, green onion, etc)

Sides - Smashed red potatoes w/ rosemary and parmesan, spinach salad w/ blue cheese, candied pecans, fried green tomato, and horseradish dressing

Desert - fresh apple fritters (like hot fresh) or a cake (PB, Honey Bun, Sock it to me)....any of those....yes, the whole damn cake

Drink - Peach Nehi, MD Baja Blast x Sprite, or white cranberry juice.....water on the side

too-full.gif

what are you waiting foooor??

Banda Paisa throw some steak on that joint.. scramble my eggs add shrimp

Cheesecake and butter pecan icecream

Frozen Lemonade for a drink

18" Cheesesteak: Wheat roll, fried onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, sweet peppers, American Cheese and Wiz.
Steak Fries with Cheese

Lemonade with Vodka

Cookies and Creme Ice Cream w/ Fried Oreos for dessert.

Lets go die after that.

Warm up - Shrimp and grits w/ andouille

Entree - Fried chicken breast OR smoked salmon, on a poached egg and fresh bagel w/ the trimmings (capers, pickled red onion, green onion, etc)

Sides - Smashed red potatoes w/ rosemary and parmesan, spinach salad w/ blue cheese, candied pecans, fried green tomato, and horseradish dressing

Desert - fresh apple fritters (like hot fresh) or a cake (PB, Honey Bun, Sock it to me)....any of those....yes, the whole damn cake

Drink - Peach Nehi, MD Baja Blast x Sprite, or white cranberry juice.....water on the side

too-full.gif

what are you waiting foooor??

ccc39cb59ffa2ba8ef021773acadd270.jpg

4 16-oz jumbo crab cakes
20 hot wings chef style from ibar
chicken cheesesteak with shrimp and everything extra onions & hots from greek village
64 0z cold yuengling draft ( 2 if they let me)

**edited for desert
chocolate and vanilla cookie dough ice cream over a hot fudge brownie with chocolate syrup, nuts, reese peanut butter cups, an oreo bits....

and smoke half a blunt before and after

Last edited:

df84c6200a58944b98ae17bc4caaabaf.gif

4 16-oz jumbo crab cakes
20 hot wings chef style from ibar
chicken cheesesteak with shrimp and everything extra onions & hots from greek village
64 0z cold yuengling draft ( 2 if they let me)

**edited for desert
chocolate and vanilla cough dough ice cream over a hot fudge brownie with chocolate syrup, nuts, reese peanut butter cups, an oreo bits....

and smoke half a blunt before and after

the real heads didnt include their drugs cuz we on the row.....its already understood we gone be high as bird balls

after that shit i fuck around slip into a diabetic coma before they even hook me up to the shit

Back