Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Who’s to blame for men getting bone lengthening surgery so they can be taller?

I just think it’s too. Ind numbingly hard to walk through life as a man, knowing how choosy women can be? Then to take all that in and just act like being short is acceptable. It is not. You have to be extremely self assured. To be anything south of 5’9 has to be hell, so I wouldn’t particularly blame it on the women, but damn

I just think it’s too. Ind numbingly hard to walk through life as a man, knowing how choosy women can be? Then to take all that in and just act like being short is acceptable. It is not. You have to be extremely self assured. To be anything south of 5’9 has to be hell, so I wouldn’t particularly blame it on the women, but damn
I see men making short men jokes too all the time though
"riight"

I don’t know … cos society really does treat short men like shit. Maybe if people didn’t treat them badly they wouldn’t feel the need to meet society’s standards
Everybody gets treated badly.

There's not one person walking this planet above ridicule

Everybody gets treated badly.

There's not one person walking this planet above ridicule
Incredibly illogical argument that can be used to discredit the root cause of every single person’s problems. Oh. You experience systemic racism as a black man? Your problems are irrelevant since everyone gets treated badly. Oh. Some children get severely abused and we need to do more to protect them? I don’t see why. Everyone gets treated badly so we really shouldn’t discuss the root cause of issues people in society face

Back