Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Spin-off: What Are YOU Leaving Behind in 2018?

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
This is inspired from two other similar threads. Props to the creators of those.

But my question is on a personal level what are you leaving behind in 2018?

On the flip side

What are you looking forward/moving towards in 2019?

2018 I'm Leaving - Meat, processed sugar and alcohol

2019 I'm looking forward to/Moving towards - Being more in tune with my body, mind, emotions and spirit, continued health and wellness, continue building healthy connections (irl and online), being a better team builder, continued progress in my life and in my endeavors.

2018 I'm Leaving - dead end job.. 2/26 jobs I applied for got called for an interview

2019 I'm looking forward to/Moving towards - better health, better family time spent, becoming debt free and figuring out what i truly want to do career-wise

Lies. Sometimes I lie about the dumbest shit

Wife: Who drink my strawberry lemonade?
Me: probably Carter (our son)

Knowing damn well I knocked that shit out with a sandwich

Lies. Sometimes I lie about the dumbest shit

Wife: Who drink my strawberry lemonade?
Me: probably Carter (our son)

Knowing damn well I knocked that shit out with a sandwich

Throw his son under the bus for a quart of juice. This nigga...

Throw his son under the bus for a quart of juice. This nigga...

I did what I had to bruh.

I knew she wanted but I wanted it more.

Plus she knew I knew it was for her and he though it was for anybody that wanted so she was gon trip

But she would have went off on me.

trying to leave the negativity and skepticism about everything in the past

bad sleeping/eating habits

2018 I'm Leaving - dead end job.. 2/26 jobs I applied for got called for an interview

2019 I'm looking forward to/Moving towards - better health, better family time spent, becoming debt free and figuring out what i truly want to do career-wise

I'm on this same campaign at the top of 2019. I've been planning this campaign for a couple of years and I think 1st quarter of next year is the perfect time to attack. Liberation is the campaign. Waking up to my childhood aspirations and changing the whole paradigm is very eminent to me. I can't say faith if I don't get out there and move on the model.

Although, I was already eating healthy. I admit, I did cheat. I think we all health nuts fall short every now and then but I'm going to get on a fruit and vegetable diet. Simply, start using my blender more and still do everything to increase the quality of health and sanity.

noticed the trend lol

trying to leave the negativity and skepticism about everything in the past

bad sleeping/eating habits

The whole family has recently been in church....so for next year im looking foward to allowing the positive sides of that to strengthen us in all aspects of life

(which is why I want to leave the negativity and skepticism behind....its always been an issue for me trusting people and being open to anything outside of what I know, and its started to run over onto my family)

also looking forward to getting off all the late night snacking, and getting back in the gym

and im taking naps in 2019, fuck that

That's big. What are you looking forward/moving forward towards for the next year?
When I tell you my indecisiveness is real, it's real

Right not I'm looking forward to Tuesday, 2019 seems so far away. I think so much of where I am in life is predicated on others that I guess what I most look forward to is being able to think and do for self (within reason)

And that sounds so crazy and selfish which makes me immediately regret thinking it

Thus my cycle of indecisiveness

When I tell you my indecisiveness is real, it's real

Right not I'm looking forward to Tuesday, 2019 seems so far away. I think so much of where I am in life is predicated on others that I guess what I most look forward to is being able to think and do for self (within reason)

And that sounds so crazy and selfish which makes me immediately regret thinking it

Thus my cycle of indecisiveness

It's not crazy bro. It's important to think and do for self at times especially for the people you're responsible for.

What do you mean by your life is predicated on others if you don't mind sharing?

It's not crazy bro. It's important to think and do for self at times especially for the people you're responsible for.

What do you mean by your life is predicated on others if you don't mind sharing?
I've been told that a lot the last few months but it aint that simple

Dope thread tho, hopefully it got others thinking about 2019

Back