Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off.......Taking responsibility for your actions

While watching this video the message stuck out to me and especially since I've gotten older. I understand it a lot clearer now.

Soooooo.....When it's time to take responsibility for your actions are you someone who step to the plate and be responsible for your actions. Do or have you conscious and unconsciously blamed others for your fuck up?

Also Kevin Hart said somethinh that if a white person said this black people would lose their shit. Lol

When you point a finger... it's 3 pointing back at you. Blaming others ain't gon change nuthin for what you did. That why you should always be careful with the decisions you make in life

If I'm in the wrong, yes.

That video is a brotha who's fed up. You can tell he's been holding that shyt in. Lol

I seeded up terrible women.
I was wrong for bringing kids into that.
So I took them....
I felt I was responsible to give them a fighting chance at life since other people made things more important.

I took it all on...it was all me and I stood by it.

Always. I shoulder what every happens because of my actions.
I have a brother that is just the opposite. He has actually said to me before after he has lost something I let him borrow "Its your fault, you know im forgetful"
:foh6:

Right Or Wrong, I own and take responsibility for ALL of my actions and decisions.

"A man whom behaves like a boy, is only a burden." My Granny

" If you dance, you gotta pay the band." My Father

2 quotes that I live by.

Right Or Wrong, I own and take responsibility for ALL of my actions and decisions.

"A man whom behaves like a boy, is only a burden." My Granny

" If you dance, you gotta pay the band." My Father

2 quotes that I live by.
yo pops smart af bruh

Own up to it and take it on the chin. It's better that way, but I'll say some shit depending on what it is I'll say you know how I am

I'll take responsibility for my actions. At the same time, if my hand is forced, then my actions are the effect, not the cause. Can't go provoking people and not expect reaction. Freedom of choice, not freedom of consequence.

As for as Katt Williams, I've long believed that higher powers have done all they could to derail him and make him compromise who he is. He's said some real shit in his stand ups about the government and hollywood that could hit a nerve with those people. If they'll kill Bob Marley, they'll go after Katt.

Kevin Hart knows, as told in that Sony memo, that he bends over backwards gto appease certain people. He's making his money, but rarely will you see him address pro black social issues. He's not allowed to.

I seeded up terrible women.
I was wrong for bringing kids into that.
So I took them....
I felt I was responsible to give them a fighting chance at life since other people made things more important.

I took it all on...it was all me and I stood by it.

you need to drop them stories fam.

What made them terrible? where they like that before or did they change down the line?

you need to drop them stories fam.

What made them terrible? where they like that before or did they change down the line?
Man we ain't got the space for all them stories..

But in a nutshell...I wanted my kids raised a certain way because I saw how not doing for you kid can lead them.

Like if a school ciriculum is shit...why keep your child in that school? Or why not allow them to skip a grade if they not challenged and the work is easy? Or why not put them in extra curric....after school shit to make them better and above the local normal?

Our problems came from them wanting me to be something I'm not...just a check and absentee father. And this is when I was making $8/hr. So just imagine now.

But I think you see where I'm going.

Why would I leave a child to be raised like that? My child? The fact I do so much for other people's kids....I should go above and beyond for my own, right?

Why would a woman not want a father to be a father? Why would a woman have a problem with a dude giving his kids all they need and all he didn't have?

But you'd be surprised at who talks shit about only the negative side and not the fact I stood tall next to a situation and took it all on my shoulders.

A lot of people blame others everything bad that happenes to them.

Man we ain't got the space for all them stories..

But in a nutshell...I wanted my kids raised a certain way because I saw how not doing for you kid can lead them.

Like if a school ciriculum is shit...why keep your child in that school? Or why not allow them to skip a grade if they not challenged and the work is easy? Or why not put them in extra curric....after school shit to make them better and above the local normal?

Our problems came from them wanting me to be something I'm not...just a check and absentee father. And this is when I was making $8/hr. So just imagine now.

But I think you see where I'm going.

Why would I leave a child to be raised like that? My child? The fact I do so much for other people's kids....I should go above and beyond for my own, right?

Why would a woman not want a father to be a father? Why would a woman have a problem with a dude giving his kids all they need and all he didn't have?

But you'd be surprised at who talks shit about only the negative side and not the fact I stood tall next to a situation and took it all on my shoulders.

Props, nothing but respect for you fam.

Always had.

I've seen your situation happen so many times and the man always gets the blame because society doesn't cater to us.

One of my biggest fears is seeding up the wrong woman. I've seen some evil women man.

shit ain't right

Props, nothing but respect for you fam.

Always had.

I've seen your situation happen so many times and the man always gets the blame because society doesn't cater to us.

One of my biggest fears is seeding up the wrong woman. I've seen some evil women man.

shit ain't right

I feel you and thanks bruh. You know you the homie.

some chicks are good until that kid comes out.
People begin to feel entitled.
Shit, dudes allow alot of shit. Or do revenge shit like...she won't let me see my kid....so I won't get him next week.
That'll teach her.
Kinda logic it that?

You already know about the grandfather pointing the gun. Id be lying saying I wasn't scared as shit...but I went back...scared and all...if he woulda killed or shot me...I did it to be a father to my child. Not for the block or a rep. But for the right to raise my child.

Them chicks didn't matter after my child came.
Father will always be more important than girlfriend..ain't got time to spoil this bitch to prove I love her when my kid wants to play wrestle.

It's 3.5 billion other women on this planet....but I'm a father to two kids.
Them bitches can kick rocks.

Back