Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Speakerboxx/Love Below Is The Highest Selling Rap Album of Alltime

test
Kast deserves all the accolades they get. When everyone in the game was trying to be pimps, thugs, gangsters or kingpins they were putting out cutting edge super creative albums. I look at them as a southern version of Tribe called quest. It was all about being original and pushing the line. They never relied on gimmicks or shiny suits

It is a classic album and influenced a lot of these emo rappers now for better and for worse. It's not their best album but I fux with it especially Big Boi's record.

but Take off your cool, Pink and Blue aka The "cougar song" and Happy Valentine's Day are slaps

Salute to them dudes but its a double disc so its 6.5 million sold, still nothing to sneeze at....But here are like 10-15 single albums that went diamond...Was talking about this topic with coworkers the other day, folks were saying how joints like Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, Nellyville, The Score, Doggystyle etc are truly diamond because 10 million plus copies were sold. Once again salute to them brothers though

You couldve paid $100 for that joint, we still know how many times the barcode was actually scanned.
Yall talmbout it's a double album so it's gets counted twice

well yea, they charge more so they better count that shit 2x lol

shid.. I paid $30 for that Wu-Tang Forever.. count that bih again

Great album... Even greater concept

I think that album put a lot of people unto their earlier work...

'Prototype' still features heavily on my playlists occasionally

Hey ya and Roses were highlights too

Ghetto Muzik

They deserve it!

Just not for this album. Sorry, but been a Kast fan and they lost me w/ albums like this and Idlewild.

H3ll yeah.

Just wasn't feeling this album and the other one I mentioned. They started losing me w/ all that.

I understand artists change/grow and whatnot.

But this Speakerboxx album wasn't it. As mentioned, it was pop. And I tried listening to it a couple times before I gave up.

Back