Welcome To aBlackWeb

South Carolina Man Beats Girlfriend Because...

Lol no it doesn't....what I understand is that he doesn't pay child support so he does take of the child so he probably didn't want the woman to have the child in the first place so she put him on child support so whatever money he can keep he wants to keep it to himself....he felt like he earned that stimulus money so he went crazy when it was taken away

Bruh, you're rationalizing his actions. That means you're literally trying to make sense of some shit that was senseless.

dumb nigga probably owed the $1400 stimulus to child support as well ... he will get charged at the least with felonius assault & arson.

Wait a minute he chose to beat up on the girlfriend and maybe I'm not understanding correctly but she's not the one with his child right?

Yeah, I'm afraid she is.

I was thinking the same thing.

Doesn't make sense to be forced to pay child support..............when you're living with the mother of your child and share a home together.

No nigga I'm just pointing out why he did it I literally said it's not right in my first post

Rationalizing ain't about saying whether its right or wrong. It's about trying to come up with a reasonable explanation for why something happened. Instead, of just saying there was no good reason to take it to the level that he did, you said you understood it and made up a scenario in your head explaining why that savage nigga did what he did.

Rationalizing ain't about saying whether its right or wrong. It's about trying to come up with a reasonable explanation for why something happened. Instead, of just saying there was no good reason to take it to the level that he did, you said you understood it and made up a scenario in your head explaining why that savage nigga did what he did.
Rationalizing what exactly? I never said oh I understand his point of view or I know what he's going thru...never said that so what are you saying??? Because I simply I said it's not right but I see why he did it....it's a simple situation he thought he was getting money but he didn't and he snapped....made up what scenario? He did that shit lol

nobody know if they are ready for a child till they actually have one.

you can be a shitty person and become a great parent or a great person and become a shitty parent.

a child can literally make or break you.

Back