Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was at the gym yesterday and boots riley was on some morning show promoting the movie. Has a decent little buzz going

I was watching CBS Morning News when he was on

He looks like Eric Andre snd was wearing a bath robe
Pretty sure that's what I saw him on. Had Oprah's friend as a host. I didnt hear what was being said but he was on screen for awhile it felt.

Really Good Movie For A First Time Director...It Was A Little Uneven Tho ...The First Half IMO Was Superior To The Somewhat Muddled Second Part...Boots Riley Has Impressed For Sure

Its like it didnt know what type of movie it wanted to be.

I was shook when he went to the wrong bathroom tho. When that thing popped out the stall i was like

RXX.gif

Also 100mill for 5yrs isnt enough. There are ballplayers makin more money than that

Its like it didnt know what type of movie it wanted to be.

I was shook when he went to the wrong bathroom tho. When that thing popped out the stall i was like

RXX.gif

Also 100mill for 5yrs isnt enough. There are ballplayers makin more money than that
Yea, the big reveal was strange and it just went downhill from there...

The whole thing just felt like the first draft of someone's first screenplay written 20 years ago...

Sign twirling? A "Cribs" parody? Portrait/earring changing running gags? a game show straight outta Idiocrasy? Pfft...

Back