Welcome To aBlackWeb

Songs You Never Understood The Hype For

I don't like anything by K. Michelle and can't name one song by Rita Ora. Still tryna figure how either came up.

I don't like anything by K. Michelle and can't name one song by Rita Ora. Still tryna figure how either came up.

Rita is a pretty big UK artist that hasn't been able to blow up in the states yet.

Pretty sure 99.9% of all K.Michelle fans are birds who watch Love and HipHop. She does have a pretty good voice, couldn't name one song of hers tho.

like i feel like they could have made such a better new york song.....i hated jay's flow on this shit....

shit was wack juice to me, i expected so much more.....yet people think the shit is like the greatest anthem of all time

like i feel like they could have made such a better new york song.....i hated jay's flow on this shit....

shit was wack juice to me, i expected so much more.....yet people think the shit is like the greatest anthem of all time

:disnig:

Maybe it was just the setting for the song, but i think the solo Alicia version was much better:

see what i mean....

like c'mon, imagine if that was the first song you ever heard from jay,......

like the first ever.....you ain't even gonna take him seriously as a rapper period...flow was garbage

Nah you wildn, his flow was straight. He has way better songs, but trash? Nah u buggin b lol

Maybe it was just the setting for the song, but i think the solo Alicia version was much better:

this is dope.......let jay spit a hot 16 on this....in a more traditional jay flow, and not that weird shit he was doing on the other track......

Ironically, Young Chris' flow is similar to Jay's in this song lol
cuz jay been trying to rap like chris ever since blueprint 3

but it's always a fail... dude got a cool flow of his own....i hate when he try to sound like chris....which is a much more heavily believed theory than i ever thought until like the past few weeks when i been googling and youtubing chris videos for this top rappers tournament....

niggaz be in like almost every chris video comment section talking about how jay stole chris flow, and nigax be aving whole conversations about it.....

and this shit is in like almost ever single song he got...it's crazy....

then you pointed it out for this track... and i hear it clear as day, and now it makes sense to me why i ain't like this track... it never sounded like jay to me.....

and sure enough, you comment, "he sound like chris"...

if jay sounded like jay....i prolly woulda loved this song too

cuz jay been trying to rap like chris ever since blueprint 3

but it's always a fail... dude got a cool flow of his own....i hate when he try to sound like chris....which is a much more heavily believed theory than i ever thought until like the past few weeks when i been googling and youtubing chris videos for this top rappers tournament....

niggaz be in like almost every chris video comment section talking about how jay stole chris flow, and nigax be aving whole conversations about it.....

and this shit is in like almost ever single song he got...it's crazy....

then you pointed it out for this track... and i hear it clear as day, and now it makes sense to me why i ain't like this track... it never sounded like jay to me.....

and sure enough, you comment, "he sound like chris"...

if jay sounded like jay....i prolly woulda loved this song too

i would say blueprint 2 tbh

i would say blueprint 2 tbh
excuse me miss la la la was prolly the first example that immediately comes to mind.... but jay did kill that shit....

but you can hear it a little even then

lol true, but let's keep it a buck. Jay's overall flow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chris'
giphy.gif

Nigga, u gotta be kiddin lol
dawg they're literally two of my favorite rappers.....for me it's like pulling strings....

i've been listening to like all chris mixtapes this whole week, cuz of the hip hop threads.....

i'm more convinced than ever this dude is one of the best ever,

he just didn't have the business acumen to keep himself relevant.... but the talent is undeniable.....

i've had more fun going back listening to chris old mixtapes than i've had in a long time listening to hip hop bruh.....

homie flow is that ill to me

i don't care what anybody say......homie up there

Back