Welcome To aBlackWeb

Song of the Day "S.A.N.T.A.N.A." Juelz Santana

What you know about this??

This song was hard,he said "you be like damn that's a nice ass rapper,I kinda like that rapper I wanna be like that rapper (NO)/cause if you bite that rapper ,I might bite back at ya,with that rifle at ya" It was basic but it was hard,pause :pause:

I’m waiting for 5Grand to pull up and say some shit like “he would of blew up if he had a dentist”.

Best rapper that was never good. No troll. I NEVER thought dude was nice at all ever. Hell rell 40 cal fuckin vado should've been in that spot. I don't know if vado was around to get in before santana. The only think good about Duke is kimbella's nudes

Hate to say it. But Juelz was way more marketable than all those guys u named. There's a reason Cam put em on records like "hey ma" and put those other artists on mainly the street records. Happens all the time on labels. Nelly, Mase, were all surrounded by arguably better rappers, dudes just ain't have the marketability

Hate to say it. But Juelz was way more marketable than all those guys u named. There's a reason Cam put em on records like "hey ma" and put those other artists on mainly the street records. Happens all the time on labels. Nelly, Mase, were all surrounded by arguably better rappers, dudes just ain't have the marketability
What was marketable about this dude ?? Him being the youngest in that crew ?? But maybe you're right.

Back