Welcome To aBlackWeb

Song of the day - Big Tymers - This is How We Do

When this video came out, it was huge to see Juve and Turk in this video.
Juve had a diss to Wayne called A Hoe after Wayne dropped 500 Degreez.
Plus Turk had a diss track called Fuck Cash Money rapping over that Get Money beat.
This was around the time where Juve was taking Cash Money to court and one of the stipulations was he owed Cash Money another album. That's where Juve The Great came from, I Need It In My Life and Slow Motion were on that one.

Yeah, this is something I still be ridin' too. Thang bring back memories.

I wonder what happened to that female artist they had signed to the label at the time in the video. I forgot her name and didn't know too much about her music. I think she worked w/ RKelly for a minute.

Yeah, this is something I still be ridin' too. Thang bring back memories.

I wonder what happened to that female artist they had signed to the label at the time in the video. I forgot her name and didn't know too much about her music. I think she worked w/ RKelly for a minute.
Strings? She was on Mannie Fresh album on that Make It Last Forever sample track. Was on a few Big Tymers songs but never dropped an album. Cash Money known for signing a bunch of people and them not dropping anything. They be glorified feature/compilation rappers.

Strings? She was on Mannie Fresh album on that Make It Last Forever sample track. Was on a few Big Tymers songs but never dropped an album. Cash Money known for signing a bunch of people and them not dropping anything. They be glorified feature/compilation rappers.

That's rite. That's her name.

I don't remember Boo and Gotti dropping an album either. And wth kind of dance was dude doing in that video??!

Flopped??
I don't care about sales but the album just wasn't good. One thing I'll give Mannie is the tracks he produced he tried to give them that Chicago sound. Something similar he did for Mack 10's album with the West Coast sound.

Back