Welcome To aBlackWeb

Song of the Day: 50 Cent Ft. Nas - Who U Rep With

That 'Guess Whos Back' mixtape is a classic...

When they recorded this, didnt Nas brag about he was scheming on some dudes chick???

Which is why 50 threw this line out there... I could be wrong but I think thats what I heard years back...

'Now here's a list of MC's that can kill you in eight bars:
50, ummm Jay-Z and Nas
I'ma say this sh*t now and never again
We ain't buddies, we ain't partners and we damn sure ain't friends
The games you playing, you get killed like that
Acting like you all hard, you ain't built like that'

That 'Guess Whos Back' mixtape is a classic...

When they recorded this, didnt Nas brag about he was scheming on some dudes chick???

Which is why 50 threw this line out there... I could be wrong but I think thats what I heard years back...

'Now here's a list of MC's that can kill you in eight bars:
50, ummm Jay-Z and Nas
I'ma say this sh*t now and never again
We ain't buddies, we ain't partners and we damn sure ain't friends
The games you playing, you get killed like that
Acting like you all hard, you ain't built like that'

Nas was bangin Cormega & Nature chick\s, 50 knew about the girl\cormega so Nas call 50 about her.

Last edited:
Nas was bangin Cormega & Nature chick\s, 50 knew about the girl\cormega so Nas call 50 about her.

Yeah that was it... Think Nas went after Mega's girl, Nas was bragging to 50 who wasnt impressed and just got the Nas feature and left...

Had Nas not been on some snake schitt, Nas and 50 might have stayed cool and got alot more dope collabs...

Yeah that was it... Think Nas went after Mega's girl, Nas was bragging to 50 who wasnt impressed and just got the Nas feature and left...

Had Nas not been on some snake schitt, Nas and 50 might have stayed cool and got alot more dope collabs...

Nah 50 wasn't collabing with anybody during his reign.

Besides Snoop and Nate Dogg, who did he do records with outside of G-Unit?

Why would it matter to 50 who nas is sticking, especially when it's someone he's beefing with ?? And it's not his chick. From what I remember their beef came from that jlo track. Nas bumped 50 outta the slot.

Why would it matter to 50 who nas is sticking, especially when it's someone he's beefing with ?? And it's not his chick. From what I remember their beef came from that jlo track. Nas bumped 50 outta the slot.

Im not saying 50 was taking sides but Im saying Nas was trying to get 50 involved by asking him to get the number... Im saying 50 saw he was a being a snake and didnt wanna fck with him, especially his actions would lead him becoming involved... Think how 50 came up, scheming on someones chick, especially a dude like Mega's chick is 100% against the rules...

Its not like Nas was trying to move on a random industry, R&B dudes chick... Mega was a serious dude who Nas had a connection with and also had numerous mutual acquaintance with 50, so asking 50 to get Mega's chick number is wack...

Last edited:
Nah 50 wasn't collabing with anybody during his reign.

Besides Snoop and Nate Dogg, who did he do records with outside of G-Unit?

Im saying we may have had more Queens collabs, on that one mixtape alone there was two Nas features and also Nature and Bravehearts... We may have got alot more Nas collabs/features is what Im saying... Especially has they had the Columbia and Tone and Poke connection too...

Im not saying 50 was taking sides... Im saying 50 saw he was a being a snake and didnt wanna fck with him, especially when he is asking 50 to get the chicks number for him... Think how 50 came up, scheming on someones chick, especially a dude like Mega's chick is 100% against the rules...

Its not like Nas was trying to move on a random industry, R&B dudes chick... Mega was a serious dude who Nas had a connection with and numerous mutual acquaintance, so asking 50 to get Mega's chick number is wack...

50 took Ross bm out shopping and more lol and
Crush your enemy totally

"All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out.
I see what Nas was trying to do.
Lmao yayo face look like 50 lying.
I see why mega would feel away tho. They had a chance to run rap.

Yeah that Jeniffer Lopez thing fucked up everything but its not like Nas gave a fuck about 50 dude.

50 cent was nothing compared to Nas back then lol

50 was beefing with Ross though and it was different 'beef' anyways, more of an industry 'beef' to sell records... Two artists that didnt even really know eachother that was played out in the media...

Whereas Nas and Mega's beef was personal, they were former friends and it could have real consequences and 50 wasnt involved in it...

Anways, Im glad it all got squashed...

Back