Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone you know sends you a text

They probably forgot to send the invite earlier. Or i was the last person on their mind.

Usually my reasons for doing it.

Also, on the fence about inviting me but decided at the last minute. I do this as well sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
"come if you want" means you can swing thru but I didn't think of you till last minute OR they invited other people and they didn't come thru like they thought they would so now the party looks lame so they're tryig to get more people in the spot.

a real invite from someone you fuck with normally goes like this "I got something jumping at the crib come thru fuck with me"

I tend to not assign my own meaning to shit like that. If somebody texted me that he was having a party and I could come through if I wanted…I’d just assume that he was having a party and that I can come through if I want.

Last edited:
Somebody showed up that knows you and the inviter knows it’s going to get back to you that they had a party. So the text is just to cover their ass for why they didn’t invite you in the first place.

Either way, my next text is “who all coming?”. If it’s some people I want to see I’m crashing. This is about me now, not them.

Back