Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone rear ended my G37 today - tips for dealing with insurance?

LUCIEN

I hate getting punched in the head
Idk where car shit gets posted anymore so I'm posting here. An unlicensed driver slammed into my g coupe today. Looking like it might be a total write off for me. Anybody deal with insurance in these situations before? How can I help ensure I get a good shake? I want enough money so I can buy something nicer without having to come out of pocket too much

Theyre only gona give u the value of your car.

I've heard a lot of stories of people getting low balled. I'm trying to avoid that. Friend of mine told me to use Kijiji and aurotrader ads to prove market value and not to tell them what I paid for the vehicle or what I still owe.

Got any other tips?

I've heard a lot of stories of people getting low balled. I'm trying to avoid that. Friend of mine told me to use Kijiji and aurotrader ads to prove market value and not to tell them what I paid for the vehicle or what I still owe.

Got any other tips?

Go to cars.com and find cars selling within 250 miles of you that are the same yr make model and trim level w similar mileage. If you wanna dispute value you need to submit “comparables” as evidence. Obviously don’t submit any that are listed at a lower value than what you’re trying to get. I would try to find at least three.

I finally got an appraisal value for my car. Took like 3 weeks. Is that normal?

Depends on the insurance company but usually it only takes about a week from when they inspect it....sounds like your claim might have slipped thru the cracks at some point

How did u get into that field? I’m tryij to become a claims adjuster

Just went to the company job site and applied, it was really that simple.

Where are you located? Just need to find out which companies have claims offices near you.

Just went to the company job site and applied, it was really that simple.

Where are you located? Just need to find out which companies have claims offices near you.

I’m in south Florida. Been looking for months with not much success unfortunately.

Back