Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone Leaked ‘STRIPPER PICS’ Of The Girl Accusing Trey Songz Of ASSAULT . . . And She...

ABW

Trey Songz has been accused of assaulting a woman named Andrea Buera.
The woman, who is represented by the infamous Lisa Bloom, accuses Trey of physical assault and she released a statement about the situation. “I represent the credible, bruised woman accusing Trey Songz of beating her, and more, last weekend in the Hollywood Hills. She alleges that she was hit multiple times in front of people who did not try to stop him.”

Well, now there are NEW DETAILS surrounding Andrea – that some say call her CREDIBILITY in question.

“I was attending an afterparty when Trey began yelling at me, choking at me … and ultimately knocked me to the ground,” Andrea detailed at news conference of the alleged Feb. 17 attack. “While I was on the ground, he continued punching me and did not stop until his security guard pulled him off me.”

First off, photos surfaced online that suggest that Angela is either a STRIPPER or works in a Gentleman’s club in some capacity. A stripper’s ENTIRE JOB is to FINESSE men out of money – so . . .

There are also OTHER rumors about Angela that we can’t get into right now. But from what we hear . . . Trey and his legal team are GONNA SPILL THE TEA SOON.

Here are the ‘STRIPPER PICS’ that someone leaked online:

Here is the first pic

Here is the socond pic

The post Someone Leaked ‘STRIPPER PICS’ Of The Girl Accusing Trey Songz Of ASSAULT . . . And She Looks WAAAY Different!! (Is She LYING??) appeared first on MTONews.com™.

http://mtonews.com/someone-leaked-s...sing-trey-songz-assault-looks-waay-different/

Back