Welcome To aBlackWeb

Soiling yourself at the club? Adventures of Doodoo Brown

I got a Funny ass story

When i was like 25…i was fucking the pawg red head milf….it was my first few nights fucking her…well we had Mexican food for dinner…at like 12am im getn the bubble guts…only thing is her apartment the bathroom is RIGHT NEXT TO HER room…and she has the bed like 5-7 feet away..so i told her im going to go home…its cold as fuck…i turned the heater on and i got goose bumps and i felt worse….i had to drive thru a hood basically so people out partying….

No lie i thought im in the green…and 3 mins away from home at a red light i take a shit(it just came out) im in shock…i cant believe it…now i gota go to my house avoid my mama and her small ass dog that barks at anything

Thank god nobody woke up…i went to bathroom stripped….i threw my shorts and the boxers away…i had to hide them bcuz my mom for some fuckn reason checks the trash…

Felt like i had a body in the bottom of the trash can

I got a Funny ass story

When i was like 25…i was fucking the pawg red head milf….it was my first few nights fucking her…well we had Mexican food for dinner…at like 12am im getn the bubble guts…only thing is her apartment the bathroom is RIGHT NEXT TO HER room…and she has the bed like 5-7 feet away..so i told her im going to go home…its cold as fuck…i turned the heater on and i got goose bumps and i felt worse….i had to drive thru a hood basically so people out partying….

No lie i thought im in the green…and 3 mins away from home at a red light i take a shit(it just came out) im in shock…i cant believe it…now i gota go to my house avoid my mama and her small ass dog that barks at anything

Thank god nobody woke up…i went to bathroom stripped….i threw my shorts and the boxers away…i had to hide them bcuz my mom for some fuckn reason checks the trash…

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I got a Funny ass story

charlie-murphy-charlie.gif

I got a Funny ass story

I got one. We had a house party in our apartment at FAMU one weekend. Shit ended and around 3am. Everybody left. It was all good. One of the homeboys was fucked up, but he lived in an apartment a few clusters over so we thought he was good to walk home. So we let him go.

About an hour goes by and we finish cleaning up. I just happen to look outside and see this nigga about halfway between our apartment and his standing like a statue caught in mid-stride. I go out on the balcony and ask him what he was doing. He said he can't move. I'm thinking that the nigga can't be so drunk he forgot how to walk or some dumb shit like that. I asked him what he meant, and he said that he knew if he took one more step he'd shit himself. So I start laughing. I'm like "Nigga, you been standing out there damn near an hour. If you had to shit that bad you would have done it by now." So he was like "Yeah, you right. I'm being dumb." That nigga took one step and I heard the sound followed by "I told you I was gonna shit myself." He took with goofiest run ever whimpering like a baby. I was laughing so hard, I almost fell off the balcony.

That nigga took one step and I heard the sound followed by "I told you I was gonna shit myself." He took with goofiest run ever whimpering like a baby. I was laughing so hard, I almost fell off the balcony.

RePA.gif

Last edited:
I got one. We had a house party in our apartment at FAMU one weekend. Shit ended and around 3am. Everybody left. It was all good. One of the homeboys was fucked up, but he lived in an apartment a few clusters over so we thought he was good to walk home. So we let him go.

About an hour goes by and we finish cleaning up. I just happen to look outside and see this nigga about halfway between our apartment and his standing like a statue caught in mid-stride. I go out on the balcony and ask him what he was doing. He said he can't move. I'm thinking that the nigga can't be so drunk he forgot how to walk or some dumb shit like that. I asked him what he meant, and he said that he knew if he took one more step he'd shit himself. So I start laughing. I'm like "Nigga, you been standing out there damn near an hour. If you had to shit that bad you would have done it by now." So he was like "Yeah, you right. I'm being dumb." That nigga took one step and I heard the sound followed by "I told you I was gonna shit myself." He took with goofiest run ever whimpering like a baby. I was laughing so hard, I almost fell off the balcony.
Man’s got hit w the five point exploding booty technique lmao

Back