Welcome To aBlackWeb

Social Security is projected to be insolvent a year earlier than previously forecast.

This is a problem not just in the US.

Mad baby boomers are retiring.

With automation, overspending on bullshit, many economies in the shitter and less young folks in the workforce... that means less money is being put into the pot for folks retiring. I truly worry about folks my age when it comes to retirement. We aint gon be able to rely on the same shit our parents and their parents were able to

Well if they would tax these corporations like they supposed to ..... the funds could be diverted to that

This is a problem not just in the US.

Mad baby boomers are retiring.

With automation, overspending on bullshit, many economies in the shitter and less young folks in the workforce... that means less money is being put into the pot for folks retiring. I truly worry about folks my age when it comes to retirement. We aint gon be able to rely on the same shit our parents and their parents were able to
I watched a documentary recently on how the UK had the United States pension system.

People were retiring poor so the UK changed it.

On disclaimer about this video if you live in London and in your 60s you pay 0 for transport. Also the UK pension scheme is far from perfect lol

Back