Welcome To aBlackWeb

So the Powers that’s be pressured Netflix to pull the Farrakhan documentary

Boycotting Netflix is pointless. We should instead support and encourage a black production company to pick up the pieces and do it justice. We all know it would be a success.
Huh the shit is completed just needs to be released but Netflix owns the right to that so u may never see it

Doesn't mean it can't be made over and even better. This is not a movie that will appeal to everyone across the board. Let's face it it's going to have a black appeal. So what Netflix shelves it? Lots of movies get multiple makeovers. I'd rather see from a black perspective anyway.

I still think boycotting Netflix is pointless.

Doesn't mean it can't be made over and even better. This is not a movie that will appeal to everyone across the board. Let's face it it's going to have a black appeal. So what Netflix shelves it? Lots of movies get multiple makeovers. I'd rather see from a black perspective anyway.

I still think boycotting Netflix is pointless.
The boycott Netflix shit was a joke ....the movie was made by blacks so there’s the black perspective....if Netflix bought the rights just to shelve it after pressure u may never see it...it takes time and money to make documentaries

Yeah, heard about this earlier. Actually surprised given what is/has been available on Netflix. They appeared to be more open to black shows and non-white shows in general, too. At least more than what others I know of. Odd that this is the one they decided to stomp on. Then again, AmeriKKKa has never had open arms for the NOI. Also, what outside power can influence Netflix like that? I wouldn't be surprised in the FBI was involved in this. It would be similar to what they did with "Spook By The Door".

Allegedly it was "internal miscommunication".

"August 1, 2018

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan produced a documentary entitled, “My Life’s Journey Through Music”.

As late as July 30, 2018, Netflix published that this documentary would be “Coming August 1” on its media platform.

On July 31, 2018, less than 24 hours before the airing of the documentary, the Nation of Islam became aware through news and online outlets that Netflix © decided not to air it due to “internal miscommunication”. The Nation of Islam has not been informed of what was the alleged “internal miscommunication”.

The timing of Netflix’s decision – at the 11th hour – to cancel the airing of the documentary affected millions of potential viewers and raises more questions than answers:

In light of this untimely sequence of events, did Netflix bow to outside forces in canceling the airing of the documentary?

Did media pressure contribute to this result?

What do the opponents of truth not want you to learn about Minister Farrakhan?" - https://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_105210.shtml

Back