Welcome To aBlackWeb

so Louisiana has 8th grade textbooks that introduce the Civil War as a slavemaster sob story

Swiffness!

WU-TANG

1623715835106.png

1623715876771.png

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Hqxq.gif

LLS but they screaming to the top of their lungs that Critical Race Theory is fucked up and teaching kids the wrong things.

If I really expected better I'd be disappointed

you really dont start seeing american history for what it really is until like college because youre taught nothing but lies up until then

no matter what city or state. all history books are bullshit.

african history doesnt begin at slavery

i'ma just say this, we as a collective need to do a better job of teaching our kids about black history. Tell them the truth to just forget anything they learn in school and just "memorize" it for the test or some shit.

nah...fuck that...tell the school your child wont be learning that shit or taking any tests about it.

you really dont start seeing american history for what it really is until like college because youre taught nothing but lies up until then

The ironic part for me coming up in Louisiana I really got American history based on this African American history class at ULL from this super woke young white professor who was from DC, had a black family, and was leaving that semester to teach at Howard or something. Shit was hilarious to think about how passionate this random white man was about black history, dude was HEAVY into the shits and did not hold back in that class at all lol.

to leave with your seed while you can. I’m joking cuz I know you gonna tell her the truth but this gotta be frustrating
i havent heard about this until this thread but im not surprised. A LOT of this shit is usually kicked off by the representatives of these more rural areas here in the state. They prolly wanna go back to horse and carriages too.

That is sad and why a lot of white folks are locked into their train of thought. Just another layer of why shit won't change here with the political, financial, judicial systems we have in place.

"They were able to reclaim their plantation, but due to emancipation, lost all their property in slaves."

That one sentence makes me want to find whoever wrote that shit and put a car tire around their body and set that shit on fire.

Back