Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Coppin State is dealing with some some Joe Paterno/ Sandusky shit right now

As crazy as this story is… I’m not surprised it’s not as big as the Penn State mess. Let it be white kids at Duke University, that would be national news. Even wilder my man’s Maryland basketball legend Juan Dixon was the head coach and let it happen.

As crazy as this story is… I’m not surprised it’s not as big as the Penn State mess. Let it be white kids at Duke University, that would be national news. Even wilder my man’s Maryland basketball legend Juan Dixon was the head coach and let it happen.

Its not as big because it's at a lesser known school, and isn't about a pedophile with 50+ victims.

bruh fucked a man and sent proof to not get exposed over dick pics

Naw. He wanted to fuck his coach lmao

Yeah, this story doesn't make sense to me. Dude chose to fuck another man just so his dick pics wouldn't get release? I mean I can understand not wanting to be exposed, but what straight dude would choose fucking another man over being exposed? Is there part of the story that's missing or something? Also, why did he lose his scholarship over that. He's the victim.

bruh fucked a man and sent proof to not get exposed over dick pics

Naw. He wanted to fuck his coach lmao
Yeah, this story doesn't make sense to me. Dude chose to fuck another man just so his dick pics wouldn't get release? I mean I can understand not wanting to be exposed, but what straight dude would choose fucking another man over being exposed? Is there part of the story that's missing or something? Also, why did he lose his scholarship over that. He's the victim.

"riight".....I didn't wanna be the first to say it.

Dudes a fukn idiot. Dude went to his coach and said he was getting blackmailed, coach says me too, now we gotta fuk.

And response is OK.....:tuh:

FOH.

Last edited:
Back