Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teddy doesn’t represent The Oliver North character and this is fictional
Who would you say he represents?

His story is very similar to Oliver North and him funding the Nicaraguan war through arms and drug sales and he was sanctioned by higher-ups including the president but they didn’t want to be any part of it .

Rick Ross , unbeknownst to him was selling drugs that funded the contra war.

Last edited:
Who would you say he represents?

His story is very similar to Oliver North and him funding the Nicaraguan war through arms and drug sales and he was sanctioned by higher-ups including the president but they didn’t want to be any part of it .

Rick Ross , unbeknownst to him was selling drugs that funded the contra war.
Somehow I don’t think Oliver North was handling the bricks if anything Oliver North would be that racist cac homie was reporting to telling him Franklin killed Teddys pops

Somehow I don’t think Oliver North was handling the bricks if anything Oliver North would be that racist cac homie was reporting to telling him Franklin killed Teddys pops
Actually North dealt with drug traffickers directly

In the real story, the guy who Rick Ross mostly dealt with, would’ve been a guy similar to the guy Teddy killed in season one.

Actually North dealt with drug traffickers directly

In the real story, the guy who Rick Ross mostly dealt with, would’ve been a guy similar to the guy Teddy killed in season one.
Heard that cac speak once…. Didn’t get the vibe that he was meeting niggas and handing bricks off to them lol

Heard that cac speak once…. Didn’t get the vibe that he was meeting niggas and handing bricks off to them lol
I mean he is white

They took artistic liberties.

Oliver North definitely dealt with Nicaraguan drug cartels, who had dealings with the gangs in LA.

You could be right, but his specific relationship with drug traffickers/dealers is still hidden information

That reporter who got killed, was also based on a real person

I mean he is white

They took artistic liberties.

Oliver North definitely dealt with Nicaraguan drug cartels, who had dealings with the gangs in LA.

You could be right, but his specific relationship with drug traffickers/dealers is still hidden information

That reporter who got killed, was also based on a real person
We didn't then and currently don't have cartels in Nicaragua. Contras (which is the Somoza regime) and the Sandinistas (party that overthrew Somoza) participated in it in regards to the coke being moved by Colombian cartels

We didn't then and currently don't have cartels in Nicaragua. Contras (which is the Somoza regime) and the Sandinistas (party that overthrew Somoza) participated in it in regards to the coke being moved by Colombian cartels
Cartel was the wrong word but cocaine dealers and traffickers who were selling to LA gangs

She just as delusional as the character. Buddy brought the whole squad to save her ass and she immediately flips on him. After Jerome getting shot, I know this stuff is going out as predictable as possible so that's kind of a let down. But I'm too far in to bail now.

Also, they trying so hard to make Franklin the 100% villain with that exchange at the funeral. Like nigga what kind of Batman villain speech was that: "You know you're the Devil!"

"Yeah... I know."

Fuck. Outta. Here.

CIA with the kill order on Teddy is hilarious. Homie out here really caping for the US and they trying to put his ass on a shirt.

Back