Welcome To aBlackWeb

And this was when they first proposed buying the work from Franklin and tell them what price they would get it for while selling to the customers Franklin helped build up.

And Louie went to Teddy before Franklin even told them his decision.

But Franklin had been scheming to get away from Teddy for a while ever since he found out he was CIA.

Later,At the wedding when Louie told him that they were using Teddy ,he was about to tell them that they had his blessing to buy from /through him and do their own thing.

Last edited:
I been going back watching bits and pieces from previous seasons. Louie been the main villian (next to teddy hoe ass) the entire time, she was just biding her time. Shes been sowing seeds of division and charging jeromes battery pack all along cuz she needed him to do the grunt work.

Going back rewatching makes me appreciate the show even more.

I don’t think that you realize how much money Louie and Jerome was taking out of Franklin’s pocket by trying to separate from him.

Franklin went to Claudia on his own and started building up that clientele and it just so happened that Louie had a relationship with Claudia

They offered to give him a 20% up sale on the kilos that they bought from him, but usually Franklin would be part of the breakdown money made Through that club because he fronted the work.

That’s a huge difference.

They wanted to pay 10 a kilo so maybe Franklin makes $2000-3000 a kilo instead of like 20 -30k a kilo on the breakdown

Uhhhh no,but Franklin in the end was willing to work something out with them before the fuckery

I been going back watching bits and pieces from previous seasons. Louie been the main villian (next to teddy hoe ass) the entire time, she was just biding her time. Shes been sowing seeds of division and charging jeromes battery pack all along cuz she needed him to do the grunt work.

Going back rewatching makes me appreciate the show even more.
I liked her a lot though until she started trippin.

Jerome really just wanted to sale speakers but Franklin and Louie was like nah buddy

Last edited:
What’s worse is that Louie goin’ straight to Teddy wasn’t even gettin’ her a price differential…in Teddy’s own words Franklin was fuckin’ up by givin’ his people tha bricks for tha price he was gettin’ them for…Louie cuttin’ Franklin was strictly about fuckin’ over Franklin…point blank period

What’s worse is that Louie goin’ straight to Teddy wasn’t even gettin’ her a price differential…in Teddy’s own words Franklin was fuckin’ up by givin’ his people tha bricks for tha price he was gettin’ them for…Louie cuttin’ Franklin was strictly about fuckin’ over Franklin…point blank period
Well Franklin was really fronting the work then getting a percentage of the breakdown sales.

Idk what Teddy charged Louie but I recall prices going up for some reason at some point.

But yeah they wanted to stop taking orders from Franklin

Well Franklin was really fronting the work then getting a percentage of the breakdown sales.

Idk what Teddy charged Louie but I recall prices going up for some reason at some point.

But yeah they wanted to stop taking orders from Franklin

Nah…he was givin’ them bricks for like 10 and pushing back when he was trying to go up to 12 cuz Teddy was tryin’ to change his prices

Remember Teddy told Franklin that he shouldn’t have been givin’ Louie and Jerome tha same prices he was givin’ him…Teddy been tryin’ to split tha fam up and Louie fell for tha okey doke lol

The prices remained the same w/Teddy Always have

Franklin got a break only when he was dealing w/the other white dude

Saint asked Teddy to honor the price he had w/dude , he responded no

Word…that’s exactly what it was…good looking on tha clarification my nigga

Nah…he was givin’ them bricks for like 10 and pushing back when he was trying to go up to 12 cuz Teddy was tryin’ to change his prices

Remember Teddy told Franklin that he shouldn’t have been givin’ Louie and Jerome tha same prices he was givin’ him…Teddy been tryin’ to split tha fam up and Louie fell for tha okey doke lol
But if he was giving them the bricks at the price he was getting them then how was he making money off of them really?

In the wedding scene or club scene, Franklin said that they bring in about 90% of his profits through that club.

But if he was giving them the bricks at the price he was getting them then how was he making money off of them really?

In the wedding scene or club scene, Franklin said that they bring in about 90% of his profits through that club.

That’s tha thing…he wasn’t getting rich off his fam, his fam was getting rich off him…he was gettin’ a percentage but he wasn’t fuckin’ over his people wit tha price…I’m sure Teddy told Franklin he shouldn’t be givin’ Lou n Rome tha bricks for tha same price he was gettin’ them for

He was just boomin’ wit’ EVERYbody else really…don’t forget he was the only nigga in LA rockin’ it up so everybody who was sellin’ rock was gettin’ it from him and his people

Louie was basic

That’s tha thing…he wasn’t getting rich off his fam, his fam was getting rich off him…he was gettin’ a percentage but he wasn’t fuckin’ over his people wit tha price…I’m sure Teddy told Franklin he shouldn’t be givin’ Lou n Rome tha bricks for tha same price he was gettin’ them for

He was just boomin’ wit’ EVERYbody else really…don’t forget he was the only nigga in LA rockin’ it up so everybody who was sellin’ rock was gettin’ it from him and his people

Louie was basic
Well that was my original point.

He wasn’t actually charging them before

He was getting a % of the breakdown

So if he has to pay more he would need a higher % .

Franklin wasn’t for example getting a kilo for $10,000 and then selling it to them for $10,000 a kilo.

Makes no sense

I’m not sure what happened when they started copping from Franklin or how he made money off them but he did say they bring in 90% of his business.

Speaking of the wedding. I went back and watched the scene where franklin and louie were dancing. That kiss was a lil weird. Yeah, "kiss of death" I know, but still a little off

Well that was my original point.

He wasn’t actually charging them before

He was getting a % of the breakdown

So if he has to pay more he would need a higher % .

Franklin wasn’t for example getting a kilo for $10,000 and then selling it to them for $10,000 a kilo.

Makes no sense

I’m not sure what happened when they started copping from Franklin or how he made money off them but he did say they bring in 90% of his business.

Nah…what makes no sense is Louie dumb ass lol

I hate it too cuz she was my 2nd favorite chart for more than half of this series lol

Back