Welcome To aBlackWeb

Snoop Dogg was acquitted of murder charges 27 years ago today.

Just to make things right, he should pay Suge back for the legal representation that got him acquitted.

I can’t remember how many millions it cost for attorneys fees, but I believe it was over 10 million.

I don’t think Suge in the position to demand anything from anyone at this point.

:huh2:
Nah, I’m just saying Snoop should do that just to clear the air just in case anybody wanna bring up the topic of him owing his life to Suge.

Just pay your debt so you can say “I don’t owe anybody shit! I paid ol boy back for all his services.”

I hate Suge, by the way… But, still I just think it would be the honorable thing to do.

Nah, I’m just saying Snoop should do that just to clear the air just in case anybody wanna bring up the topic of him owing his life to Suge.

Just pay your debt so you can say “I don’t owe anybody shit! I paid ol boy back for all his services.”

I hate Suge, by the way… But, still I just think it would be the honorable thing to do.

I would hope after all this time that’s gone by that some sort of agreement has already happened. Otherwise it probably would of been brought up when he bought Death Row.

This is the case Snoop bodyguard really did the murder? Ive seen interview. He dealt with depression because he murdered some1. Snoop aint really do shit

Just to make things right, he should pay Suge back for the legal representation that got him acquitted.

I can’t remember how many millions it cost for attorneys fees, but I believe it was over 10 million.
You think Suge paid that out of his own pocket? I'm sure he took that outta whatever money Snoop was owed.

That was a business decision

nothing more nothing less

Back