Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon Snoop Dogg - Missionary (TBA)

I mean.. I'm not going to act like I'm not excited for it. I just think the Dre and snoop as a duo we all loved is far in the past. The today Dre and snoop i haven't heard a whole lot I'm crazy about.

I don't think I've even bothered listening to a snoop album since blue carpet treatment.

Dres "compton" album got like 3 plays from me. Then outside of that there's only 2 or 3 songs that I'll occasionally listen to still.

I mean.. I'm not going to act like I'm not excited for it. I just think the Dre and snoop as a duo we all loved is far in the past. The today Dre and snoop i haven't heard a whole lot I'm crazy about.

I don't think I've even bothered listening to a snoop album since blue carpet treatment.

Dres "compton" album got like 3 plays from me. Then outside of that there's only 2 or 3 songs that I'll occasionally listen to still.
I loved Compton, I still listen to it today. Snoop's part(s) wasn't good tho. BCT was definitely his last hurrah as a credible artist.

It will be interesting to see the direction Snoop goes with this album... I dont wanna see him hop on the bandwagon and try sound like the youngsters...

If he made a grown man Nas 'KD' or 'Magic' like album, talking about his life and grown topics etc kind of like what he did on 'Y'all Gone Miss Me' that would be dope... I just cant see him doing that for 10 tracks though...

What I would really love is for him and Dre to make concept album with skits and all... Maybe following a young Snoop growing up in Long Beach to now, they could stretch that out over 2 or 3 albums...

Snoop can still spit and get any feature in the known universe. Even his most forgettable albums have some damn good music on there. He's not the one I'm worried about.

Dre..........has been a mediocre producer ever since Mel-Man bounced. Let's call it like it is.

Back