Welcome To aBlackWeb

Snoop Dogg is working on a Gospel Album

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
The big homie Snoop Dogg is on to the next wave, and the new one he catches might surprise you. The Cali rap legend recently revealed he is working on a gospel project.

The Doggfather sat down for an interview on The Pharmacy on Beats 1 Radio, where he revealed the non-secular plans for the LP he is working on. “It’s always been on my heart,” he said. “I just never got around to it because I always be doing gangsta business and doing this and doing that. But I just feel like it’s been on my heart too long. I need to do it now.”

Snoop already has some people in mind to be featured on the album. “Me, Faith Evans, we talked about it heavily, because she feels like she wants to get down with me,” he revealed. “All the people I know from Charlie Wilson to Jeffery Osborne, whoever I want to get down with. We gone make it right.”

Everybody going to hell.

What rapper started with gospel music than made gangsta rap?
not rappers. im sayin I've never heard of someone with a decorated career in another genre, switchin to gospel. tons of singers started off in church choirs n shit but not rappers, n even among singers I aint seen ones start with jazz n switch to gospel. its random, that's all.

Nah singers do that shit all the time, shit even Al Green. But rappers? nah b

Reactions: GNS
Props to Snoop and salute to the Dogg/Lion for wherever he is on his spiritual journey.

Cuz just wanna give thanks and honor the Most High. Salute

This fassyole forgot he supposed to be praising jah ras tafar I?

And im not surprised faith wanna be down...the whore

Back