Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sneakerheads help me out

BobOblah

I won 2 raffles and have these new DS in size 11 with receipts. I been out the sneaker game for the most part for years but I skate and got lucky with these at my local skate shop.
Should I flip em right now or you think resell is gonna go up significantly if I sit on them and wait? I’m outta the loop. I was thinking bring the Clivers to Flight Club right mf now and cash out, and sit on the others for a while (maaaybe even decide to rock them instead but probably sell). What’s the move dudes? wild that hypebeasts made dunks so hard to get again.
069FCACC-5F6A-4058-AF26-1A1E775CEA00.jpeg

Yeah keep the ones on the bottom, those are flavor.

But the ones on the top need to go. Put em up on EBAY or something.

I won 2 raffles and have these new DS in size 11 with receipts. I been out the sneaker game for the most part for years but I skate and got lucky with these at my local skate shop.
Should I flip em right now or you think resell is gonna go up significantly if I sit on them and wait? I’m outta the loop. I was thinking bring the Clivers to Flight Club right mf now and cash out, and sit on the others for a while (maaaybe even decide to rock them instead but probably sell). What’s the move dudes? wild that hypebeasts made dunks so hard to get again.
View attachment 431764
Hold on to them for a while ....dunks are making resurgence in the last 2-3 years after being out of production for a while....so there s probably a lot of ppl reselling right now....u are more than likely to get primo dollars in a few yes when dunks go cold again

If u tryna move em fast just throw em on StockX and “Frank Lucas” niggas...

...you ain’t pay for ‘em and you got the highest quality dope for the lowest price - take the lowest bid and cash out.

You gon fuck the market up real quick, but that’s them other niggas’ problem, not yours...

:ohyea:

Good luck trying to sell them shits.

giphy.gif

FTR

Those shoes aren't ugly... Well let me say imo. Both of the colorways of shoes are my kinda style. I would've tried to make a deal with you, not a penny over retail though lol, but I wear a 12.

Practically anything with the elephant texture sells fairly quickly. And that blue appears to be the same blue on the highly coveted Tiffany dunks.

The 2nd pair would look really good depending on what you rocked it with.

I'm sure you'll find a buyer soon. Good luck

Back