Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smh Niggas Start Raising Your Sons

That nigga's father isn't raising the nigga right, he'll be in prison before the age of 20.

With that said, shorty should've just said her piece and walked away and let the father take care of it when he got home, instead of arguing with a knife in her hand.

this is my fear with blended families fr. y r they talking to each other like that. they shld not b in the same house

That nigga's father isn't raising the nigga right, he'll be in prison before the age of 20.

With that said, shorty should've just said her piece and walked away and let the father take care of it when he got home, instead of arguing with a knife in her hand.
If that boy is any indication, the father is probably disrespectful too. If she has good sense she'd move out and let sleeping dogs lie.

Let's not write him off to prison yet. An intervention could turn his life around. Doubt any of the adults in his life are about shit tho.
I would've knocked my son's teeth out if his mouth once I got home. Pure lack of respect
what about her? raising a knife to your child sge prolly can't use. One of em could've died.

they all need help and the common denominator linking them is the father. 300 dolla says he aint shit too, in line with the family theme.

Willing to bet money he'll be in prison by 21

And cs, that was a reflection of how the father probably cuz I doubt that was the first time something like that has happened and his pops obviously didn't take the necessary actions to discipline him.

But again, she was dumb af for continuing to argue with the lil nigga.

Willing to bet money he'll be in prison by 21

And cs, that was a reflection of how the father probably cuz I doubt that was the first time something like that has happened and his pops obviously didn't take the necessary actions to discipline him.

But again, she was dumb af for continuing to argue with the lil nigga.
she seemed to have the knife ready out of fear yet she kept running her mouth knowing it wasn't getting anywhere n only escalating shit more. where they do dat? n over him bringing random girls? thats not worth dying over

She seems fed up to the point wheree she aint rational or respecting herself no mo. if you living in fear of your step child to the point where you need to brace yourself with a knife n ur ass still wanna argue like u a schoolkid peer oo, its time to get out of dodge.

i wanna see his dad's bank account or dick pic bcuz wtf makes this worth it?

Gave u the CS till that last line lol

But yea, I was thinking the same thing "over a damn chick takin a shower?". That bitch is petty and foul for that shit too, she belongs in that house.

But yea, I was thinking the same thing "over a damn chick takin a shower?". That bitch is petty and foul for that shit too, she belongs in that house.
true. they all showin their caliber.

the mama in me is pissed tf off @ the knife carrying. carrying knives to protect urself, especially as a woman, is usually discouraged bcuz someone stronger or better trained can easily spin it around n use it against u.

this fool cld've died herself

or killed that boy when he stepped a bit too close to her n her fight or flight instinct kicked in

n ppl always say "oh i didnt mean to hurt them i was just tryna scare them off/protect myself" smh

this cld've ended so much worse than a viral vid on disrespectful family dynamics.

scust. scust.

I would've said something to him about that girl taking a shower in my house too. They fucking in my house? Oh hell no. Whys she in my space like that? I wouldn't argue with him like that but I wouldn't be quiet about that either.

I have a coworker who lets her daughters boyfriend eat her food and do his laundry at her house. Like why? He don't got parents? The hell?

I would've said something to him about that girl taking a shower in my house too. They fucking in my house? Oh hell no. Whys she in my space like that? I wouldn't argue with him like that but I wouldn't be quiet about that either.

I have a coworker who lets her daughters boyfriend eat her food and do his laundry at her house. Like why? He don't got parents? The hell?

I agree, I wouldn't allow that shit either.... well I might let my son get a pass or 2 :ha:, but to take it to that level? Man hell nah.

I'm with you. there will be no sex in my house, especially not while underage, but she got into an increasingly escalating fight with that kid. seemingly knowing that he's erratic. why? she's supposed to be the adult. she should've said her piece or just raised it with his father, because the disrespect of that young man is a reflection on his father. folks need to pick their mf battles better

if i was that boy's birth mother (who likely aint shit too, if the rest of his surroundings r any indication), I might catch a body if i found out my ex's new spouse raised a knife to him.

all these people need boundaries and respect.

I'm with you. there will be no sex in my house, especially not while underage, but she got into an increasingly escalating fight with that kid. seemingly knowing that he's erratic. why? she's supposed to be the adult. she should've said her piece or just raised it with his father, because the disrespect of that young man is a reflection on his father. folks need to pick their mf battles better

if i was that boy's birth mother (who likely aint shit too, if the rest of his surroundings r any indication), I might catch a body if i found out my ex's new spouse raised a knife to him.

all these people need boundaries and respect.
Yea I wouldn't fight or pull a knife out that's ridiculous. We have civilized discussions in my house not hood altercations. My son wouldn't talk to me like that or anybody else for that matter. Threaten to punch me repeatedly? Nah. This video here is some stuff I'll never relate to thank goodness.

Yea I wouldn't fight or pull a knife out that's ridiculous. We have civilized discussions in my house not hood altercations. My son wouldn't talk to me like that or anybody else for that matter. Threaten to punch me repeatedly? Nah. This video here is some stuff I'll never relate to thank goodness.
yeah this is some next level shit. She didn't handle that like someone who's experiencing that treatment for the first time. She showed what she would tolerate smh.

yeah this is some next level shit. She didn't handle that like someone who's experiencing that treatment for the first time. She showed what she would tolerate smh.
Yea I feel sorry for everyone involved. If she's used to that treatment, sad. If her man treats her like crap and his son just doing what he been taught, sad. If his father treated his mother like that and that's why he now treats her like shit, sad. They all need therapy and a big ass hug.

If his wife and son pulling knives and arguing like that......

Dude of somewhere getting drunk....And possibly some head

Back