Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

solo running
roman killed the struggle usos
jacob hurt for who knows how long

don’t even bother with BL war games. it sounds good in theory but this BL ain’t a threat at all

Last time I checked...BL STILL runs SD. Evennw/o thr Universal title. Cody had to FORCE Owens into a championship match. Roman would NEVER! Lol!

solo running
roman killed the struggle usos
jacob hurt for who knows how long

don’t even bother with BL war games. it sounds good in theory but this BL ain’t a threat at all

i got my money on its not legit honestly

but if its not then hopefully it aint a srs

WWE gotta be shitting themselves in joy right now. That crowd was eating outta Romans hand. He’s the man now. This is what they wanted back in 2015-16. I’m glad after all this time and actually working on his character they finally got to this point. Badass, cool super face Roman Reigns

WWE gotta be shitting themselves in joy right now. That crowd was eating outta Romans hand. He’s the man now. This is what they wanted back in 2015-16. I’m glad after all this time and actually working on his character they finally got to this point. Badass, cool super face Roman Reigns

When he stopped giving af about the fans and just be him...he became HIM

Roman is going to lose the 1 on 1 match against Solo, but he's going to get his necklace back against The Rock at Wrestlemania

shit bitter sweet cus we could of been getting this all along and Vince robbed us of it all these years now he on the back half of his career but im still gone njoy this shit while he still active

Back