Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL Traffic 3: Ave vs Geechi Gotti

Smack/URL Traffic 3: Ave vs Geechi Gotti

• Total voters
I thought the 2nd was the clearest round, the momentum of the battle was gone after geechi's 2nd. And miss me with the "this how i grew up" 3rd round.

Is you in the Cave nigga?
tenor.gif

Ave got this one. Anybody notice Gotti don't look anyone in the eye ever? I've seen like five of his battles and dude spends the majority of the time looking down. How you hard toe watching?

Ave 2nd round was the best of the battle. I gave Ave a slight edge in the 1st and I like his 3rd better. Gotti has no stage presence rapping with his eyes closed. I'm done with cats preaching in their 3rd about how rough life is ...... you're preaching to the choir when it's a room full of cats from the 'hood .......

Ave 2nd round was the best of the battle. I gave Ave a slight edge in the 1st and I like his 3rd better. Gotti has no stage presence rapping with his eyes closed. I'm done with cats preaching in their 3rd about how rough life is ...... you're preaching to the choir when it's a room full of cats from the 'hood .......

Preach. That trend needs to be retired more than the "say it again/what else" sayings.

Givin’ this to Ave because I think Gotti took tha 3rd round “off” and spit some shit he probably wrote while he was locked down...but my beef wit Ave is it takes him so long to get thru his round because every few bars he goes back and respits tha same shit over just to add one new bar at tha end...he got punches, metaphors and movie lines for days but he probably only spits like 12 actual bars in a 5 min round lol

Back