Welcome To aBlackWeb

Slavery reparations could carry a $17 trillion price tag

Lol we never stopped

Uninformed comment. The birthrate has decreased in the black community. When having real discussions, at least inform yourself.

"First, Hispanics and blacks had historically had significantly higher fertility rates than white women, but by 2001 the TFR for black women had converged with the average, and between 2001 and 2016, the rate for Hispanics dropped and is approaching convergence as well, perhaps because migration has slowed and an increasing proportion of Hispanics are U.S.-born."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ebauer...y-rate-recover-probably-not-a-new-study-says/

Uninformed comment. The birthrate has decreased in the black community. When having real discussions, at least inform yourself.

"First, Hispanics and blacks had historically had significantly higher fertility rates than white women, but by 2001 the TFR for black women had converged with the average, and between 2001 and 2016, the rate for Hispanics dropped and is approaching convergence as well, perhaps because migration has slowed and an increasing proportion of Hispanics are U.S.-born."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ebauer...y-rate-recover-probably-not-a-new-study-says/

Well excuse for not knowing the fertility rate

Lick my balls

Miss me with the gay isht and learn to have adult conversations, Child. Your uninformed opinions don't have a place in real discussions.

Hasn't someone got at you about propositioning straight men on this site anyway? It ain't cool. Keep that isht between you and the men you enjoy.

Last edited:
Miss he with the gay isht and learn to have adult conversations, Child. Your uninformed opinions don't have a place in real discussions.

Hasn't someone got at you about propositioning straight men on this site anyway? It ain't cool. Keep that isht between you and the men you enjoy.

Don’t take it so seriously I would never do such a thing intentionally i do sincerely apologize.

Back