Welcome To aBlackWeb

Size fishing/Fat fishing online

JohnSmithCAN

Just about less of two hours ago, I found myself getting into a little argument with one of those "influencers" online.

Petite. Slender. Of Romanian stock, fluent in English, quite attractive... a social media "model" who likes giving fashion & lingerie tutorial videos on her Youtube channel, being beleagued and cheered at by heaps of (rather predominantly male) fans on a regular basis because her sense of fashion, refinement and most peculiarily "exotically" rapturing physical cuteness.

Lately, she published a video updated three days earlier. She appeared here the same she poses on her video catalogue and social media accounts: neatly lithe (even too neat) , leggy like a sylph with none a single ounce of pudge onto her frame.

It immediatly ticked me off: she posted a selfie on her YT storytime the day prior her latest video update. The kind of selfie she obviously didn't wanted to share elsewhere and that she even swiftly removed on her IG storytime. She was by no means skinny-fat in there, but you could tell she has put a few pounds-- which, for a woman if her stature, meant the world already. Her face was subtlely less taut, her arms less gaunt and the bodycon dress she sported a little less roomy on her skin: but the most noticeable change was brought by her trademark sex appeal front e.g. her legs that chubbed up just enough to form smallish rolls of compressed flesh around the lower end of her skirt. Quite normal for the average thin chick, but a whole new thing about her (again, she was bordeline skinny) .

I made a remark about it, question to see what would come from the bait... bingo. After just a few minutes, my phone buzzes: I could sense by her way of typing she was profoundly grossed out and angry. She thought I was making a remark about the newest stories about her posing recently into her outdoors skiing puffy parka coat and trousers (trousers that used to snug far less onto her thighs fyi, last year ago... ??) . I politely apologized while correcting her by pointing at the older story selfie.

Silent radio.

tenor (26).gif

I deduced she might have removed my comment and the rest of its section. So, I made a quick cross-search from my web browser et voilà, they were gone.

I chuckled internally. If my predictions were exact, she did it. I checked back her YT storytime... the older selfie was gone too.

All of these tricks and fights for some minor, innocuous gain.

:smh:

I wasn't sizeshaming her at all. My intent was to discern why she exerted so much effort to conceal... what exactly?? A slightly amped-up iteration of her trademark business card???

And she's not alone in this. Plenty of social media "influencers" and everywomen are doing this since a decade already, especially since the onset of the global quarantine early this year. Not just a barely innocent chub-up down the waist, but sometimes 20, 50 even 100+ pounds airbrushed, cropped, trimmed down after a few clicks on a professional media-doctoring app.

People here knows I am the opposite of being fatphobic. However, I can't stand the idea that someone may casually and repeatedly lie on your face over such a superficial detail like their physical appareance. I cannot trust that type: what else would you be bent to conceal from me if you're able to make me believe first you're 20, 50, 100 pounds slimmer than you truly are and tries purposefully to gaslight me as the villain, to victimize yourself about something you damn know you have or are, felt for some odd reason the need to left a lead about what you truly look behind the lens of cameras and having the audacity to bite at anyone who followed the very lead???

Based upon my dating experience, no woman who conceals her weight in such an efficient manner are revealed themselves being emotionally fit, trustworthy and reasonable. They have all in common besides being geniunely well-attractive a duplicitous character, both Borderline personality & narsisstic traits, a tendency to prey or stalk over men they cannot properly tame or simp down as well as an unsatiable crave for more attention, control and power behind their moderable veneer... that was often physically expressed through their wax-and-waning eating disorder issues.

Am I the only one to get pissed by the profileration of this social phenomenon?

Last edited:
giphy.webp

If you dont care about a woman being fat and you meet her and shes fat, so what...

I mean, women have insecurities, that's why the beauty market is tailored to them. I look at it like this on some real shit..me,ima 5,..7 at my best.

Regardless of what her social media photos look like..if she fucking wit me

tenor (8).gif

I ain't expecting beyonce

If you dont care about a woman being fat and you meet her and shes fat, so what...

I mean, women have insecurities, that's why the beauty market is tailored to them. I look at it like this on some real shit..me,ima 5,..7 at my best.

Regardless of what her social media photos look like..if she fucking wit me

View attachment 431687

I ain't expecting beyonce

I don't mind if she's fat or bigger. I am a feeder who used to date overweight women or making turn the slimmer ones into such or beyond, after all... what bothers me is the act of lying in itself.

I noted based upon my experiences that women who are able to hoard off from virtual public acquaintancy or dating apps the knowledge about their true bodyweight and exerts so many efforts to conceal it in a way they wind up looking drastically different after you meet them, are deceptive control freaks and clout chasers capable to dive into the worst scenarios of plausible deniability at any moment whenever reality doesn't suit their narrative and often shows a propensity for predatorial stalking behavior.

And that's dangerous for a man. You don't need that as a friend, date, lover or coworker.

my man said he is a "feeder"

that's some new age fetish shit to me :hahaha:

"New Age" ?? That shit has been around over a millenia, dude. Perhaps even since the Neolithic or aeons before.

Our obssession for thin bodies in Western society is New Age-ish in comparison.

"New Age" ?? That shit has been around over a millenia, dude. Perhaps even since the Neolithic or aeons before.

Our obssession for thin bodies in Western society is New Age-ish in comparison.

hey I ain't judging........nothing wrong with it IMO

it's just the "feeding" part that gets me haha

I'm old school, so any BBW I kick it with got to be able to sustain herself:ohyea:

but it could be seen as a new form of simpery...................groceries are expensive bruh ?

Last edited:
hey I ain't judging........nothing wrong with it IMO

it's just the "feeding" part that gets me haha

I'm old school, so any BBW I kick it with got to be able to sustain herself:ohyea:

but it could be see as a new form of simpery...................groceries are expensive bruh ?

I am not that type of feeder.

There has varied subtypes of that kind: the encouragers who are basically motivational partners with a knack for nerding over physical changes and all, the caregivers who are basically for the food diggers what wealthy "beta buxx" are for gold diggers but to the point rhry will even pampering them, the enablers who are not only encouraging and motivating their partners into that hedonistic lifestyle, but invests themselves into enabling their slippery descent into it.

The ones who are more BDSM-friendly and want to act either submissive or dominant. The simps who are sugardaddy-ing them gold/food diggers and clout seekers online in exchange of some reward that will never happen.

The rarer and near-unanimously despised minority of textbook narcopaths who get turned on after they psychologically sabotaged their partner and her/his relations, social life, dietary habits and freewill, drugged/doped her/his meals with appetite stimulants ultracaloric supplements and God-knows-how-many-mad-substances-they-add and brainwash thrm into one more into their collection of indolent, docile eating cattle breed (and for some reasons, medias likes to portray every of them as such. And only men. As if I have never seen a few female sociopathis boasting about it too...) .

Or just regular people who don't fit either of these categories, but nonetheless like to spoil their partner's mouth from date to date or intimate home dinner and somehow enjoys to see the latter packing on pounds-- like does at least a half-dozen of forum members around here, judging by what they said on one of my previous threads about fat fetishism within black communities: this off-charts subtype is likely the most common in black societies.
Let alone at much any society... feedism is not that isolated weird, brand-new fetish we get used to assume.

Last edited:

I am neither of those: I am my own kind.

I rarely spoil money to feed them.

I do not simp.

I only feign "sabotaging" their life habits when they are inviting me into foreplaying it.

I like to cook and sometimes to spoil a woman's mouth, like most black gentlemen with a culinary acumen.

I don't see them as subhuman, inferior or sex toys: but I enjoy what happens to them the same way we all enjoy Persephanii's titanic boobs, ample hips, plump thighs and large derriere ballooning to the extreme-- instead that I enjoy what some other men might call the "wrong places" too.

I never drugged anyone.

I never beta buxx'd.

There happens often I am nerding over details and yes, sometimes I am the motivational coach figure and the enabler wherever they feel down and want me to push them forward.

One of them tried to submit me in various ways but after years of struggle for power and maturity on my own, she winded up being the only one chasing me (obssessively) .

But my style goes beyond that. I am also some sort of a magnet and trigger factor to these women, even sort of a tricksting "Tempter/Seducer" figure for a few select of them... like moths, all drawn around a lightbulb: the nearer they approach me, the better I can either unwittingly, half-consciously or willfully lighten up these latent pulses of theirs.

It's difficult to explain in short words: it's a kind of innate "gift" or "mojo" . A loose intuitive talent mixing deductive wits and flirt... or just none of those: my nearby presence can be just enough, sometimes. I am just there, she mind her business. "Hello" , "hi" the casual thing... and within the next few weeks, she unexplainedly turn into a porker and cannot figure herself how any of this started because sometimes, there happened a few of them had no antics.
Or I've been employed to a job thay requires to cook. Same techniques, same ingredients, same consistency: sometimes I don't have to cook anything but just baking. And if I don't screw them, the sales rating implodes within a couple of days among the clientele... especially female customers. They are appealed, even a few mesmerized by me, my presence, my eloquence... sometimes they don't even talk to nor seen me but regardless turns enamored for what I was cooking: as if you could almost tell the food has been imbued with something addictive. Of sensual. One or two of those turn a little more addicted than others and before you can even say anything, they begun by binging nonstop until their waistlines are rapidly exploding girth-wards: one of them has even her body nearly doubling in size in just three weeks!
I've seen weird things occuring to some women when I was around: things that varied from something worthy from an episode of 'The Mentalist' to even eerier things that are edging just a few books away from a Stephen King novel and that no one would even believe if I told them. At some point, one of my ex-bosses half-jokingly accused me in a borderline racially insensitive tone that I have a "sort of a green thumb for soul food" , likening what appealed unexplainedly to the clientele since my arrival to... well, a mojo.

Most women are empathic and somehow, like-minded women in the closet, regular women with crippling eating disorder issues and even sometimes women who seemingly hold none of those qualities and flaws but appears less mentally resilient to my charisma and charms than others, wind up embracing these patterns of eating loads of food, getting fat and feeling either euphoric or in the brim to turn aroused by it. She can be a closeted feedee, a foodie, a bulimic, a bodybuilder or even a Vegan-raised gym junkee who never touched an ounce of meat and abstains herself from sugaries and they all. Wind. Up. The same.
By their own freewill and temptations and nost above all because it excites them when that edge get pushed, although in ways that are questionable.

These............. are what I do.

tumblr_2b7fc2faae80a225982a81a669c3ca15_11b72d9a_250.gif 200 (8).gif

Last edited:
Back