Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sit Listen Share

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
There’s a lot of battle of the sexes stuff going on online. I think the issue is delusional thinking that both sides are sharing about the expectations of the other sex.

If you really fall back tho, men, ask some women you have platonic relationships wit about the men they’ve dated. The level of fuck boi is incredibly high.

Ladies, listen to stories from men you have platonic relationships with. The level of ain’t shit useless women is incredibly high.

I don’t know where all theses crazy standards online are coming from but the vast majority of us just want a emotionally capable, self reliant, caring and some what clean person.

Come share stories you heard from platonic friendships with the opposite sex to dispel the belief that we have to be Prince Charmings or Princess Bells.

There’s a lot of battle of the sexes stuff going on online.

It's people selling their self-help shit. Niggas selling the idea that bitches ain't shit and bitches selling the idea that niggas ain't shit; both just want you to remember to like and subscribe and use their signup code for whoever is sponsoring their show for 15% off.

The internet isn't real life, don't take none of this shit too serious.

I know a woman that dealt wit a man that continuously sexually assaulted her, go her kicked off of housing by being home when a home inspection was done. Drove her car around so much while she was at work that It broke down, and put no money towards the repair. Would go places with her and disappear in the crowd to find bitches or look for homies.

She’s 8 on average, 10 when she dolled up. Smart, college degree, own place, good job

It's people selling their self-help shit. Niggas selling the idea that bitches ain't shit and bitches selling the idea that niggas ain't shit; both just want you to remember to like and subscribe and use their signup code for whoever is sponsoring their show.
I get that, the point of this thread is to drive home just how deluded all of that is so that we remember it’s entertainment and not a reality to live by. Descriptive stories of the realities of dating and these things happened to will get us there.

People real life be down on themselves cause they feel like they aren’t what online people say they should be when it comes to dating. The ceiling is not high at all, there are more horrible human beings out here than decent ones.

I don’t know where all theses crazy standards online are coming from but the vast majority of us just want an emotionally capable, self reliant, caring and some what clean person.
This is actually bad advice to emotionally intelligent people who’ve done the work to heal. The ain’t shit people of both sexes don’t want emotionally healthy people because then the expectation is that they need to also be emotionally and spiritually healthy and put down all the trauma they refuse to let go cos it makes them feel special.

Emotionally healthy people should simply run from these losers and seek other emotionally healthy people. Simple

The shit is all superficial smoke and mirrors

People just like to complain about shit. Don't take none of it seriously, cuz no one really gives a fuck about any of the shit they saying... It just gets the computers putin

I know a woman that dealt wit a man that continuously sexually assaulted her, go her kicked off of housing by being home when a home inspection was done. Drove her car around so much while she was at work that It broke down, and put no money towards the repair. Would go places with her and disappear in the crowd to find bitches or look for homies.

She’s 8 on average, 10 when she dolled up. Smart, college degree, own place, good job
Has nothing to do with looks. She has severely low self esteem caused by abusive/neglectful parents and caretakers. Until she deals with it and heals she will keep looking for men who treat her like shit, just the way her parents did.

This is actually bad advice to emotionally intelligent people who’ve done the work to heal. The ain’t shit people of both sexes don’t want emotionally healthy people because then the expectation is that they need to also be emotionally and spiritually healthy and put down all the trauma they refuse to let go cos it makes them feel special.

Emotionally healthy people should simply run from these losers and seek other emotionally healthy people. Simple
The shit is all superficial smoke and mirrors

People just like to complain about shit. Don't take none of it seriously, cuz no one really gives a fuck about any of the shit they saying... It just gets the computers putin
Y’all just refuse to follow directions

One of my male friends was married for about 8 years to this chick whose ex was in jail when they met. He found out that dude was being released and his wife was planning to leave to be with the ex when he got a letter in the mail that a child support case had been opened regarding their children....they're still married 🙃

One of my male friends was married for about 8 years to this chick whose ex was in jail when they met. He found out that dude was being released and his wife was planning to leave to be with the ex when he got a letter in the mail that a child support case had been opened regarding their children....they're still married 🙃

I get that, the point of this thread is to drive home just how deluded all of that is so that we remember it’s entertainment and not a reality to live by. Descriptive stories of the realities of dating and these things happened to will get us there.

Ironically, the first 2 posts I quoted are consistent with a lot of content on black youtube.

Ironically, the first 2 posts I quoted are consistent with a lot of content on black youtube.

I'm legit reading like 'I don't get it. We're supposed to come in here and get over the battle of the sexes shit by...telling stores of men and women done wrong by the opposite sex? Maybe I missed something.'.

I think its really important to remember that 95% of people who have social media dont post. Thats a real statistic.

I say that to remind folks that alot of the shit thats being posted online isnt evem stuff the majority of people buy into. It just so happens that only a tiny amount of people actually post which makes it look like thats the actual discourse amongst people.

I'm legit reading like 'I don't get it. We're supposed to come in here and get over the battle of the sexes shit by...telling stores of men and women done wrong by the opposite sex? Maybe I missed something.'.
The point of the stories is that you, we, us are better than these people. And in that, there’s no need to indulge in the YouTube, Podcast, Blogspot fuckery bent on making you feel like there are high standards to live up to. Like you are less than, the whole point of those programs is to make you insecure and fill you with resentment for the other sex.

So I gotta home girl who claims she's finally fed up with her role in her home boys life.

Like for that last 5 years, they've been in a "situationship" as they called it..... I called it fuck buddies in my day.... But I've been out the game for some time. Basically they hang out, chill, fuck, spend the night, do a lotta chill shit together. But they don't go together.

And this nigga tells her openly when he dealing with a chick he really likes, so despite being the senior officer, she always takes the back door whenever he's in a relationship. It's wild

So his birthday weekend as this weekend, and his main chick put up hella money for his bday celebrations, and his situationship is finally feeling like she needs to assert her worth and stop settling for being this niggaz loyal sidechick.

But I said all that to say this, chicks.... Decent ass chicks, will willingly play side chick to a nigga for 5+ years while he has multiple girlfriends

So I gotta home girl who claims she's finally fed up with her role in her home boys life.

Like for that last 5 years, they've been in a "situationship" as they called it..... I called it fuck buddies in my day.... But I've been out the game for some time. Basically they hang out, chill, fuck, spend the night, do a lotta chill shit together. But they don't go together.

And this nigga tells her openly when he dealing with a chick he really likes, so despite being the senior officer, she always takes the back door whenever he's in a relationship. It's wild

So his birthday weekend as this weekend, and his main chick put up hella money for his bday celebrations, and his situationship is finally feeling like she needs to assert her worth and stop settling for being this niggaz loyal sidechick.

But I said all that to say this, chicks.... Decent ass chicks, will willingly play side chick to a nigga for 5+ years while he has multiple girlfriends
No need for 300 dollar dates or catching flights, this is what’s out there

Nah. She’s not a decent chick. She has low self esteem. I don’t get how people can’t easily see signs of a woman with low self esteem who would do anything for a man. These are not “decent” women as women like this sell everyone else out - including their kids - for these men.

She just got low self esteem she need therapy and to realize who she is I guess

Nah. She’s not a decent chick. She has low self esteem. I don’t get how people can’t easily see signs of a woman with low self esteem who would do anything for a man. These are not “decent” women as women like this sell everyone else out - including their kids - for these men.

Claws ding ding clip.gif

Dokes clip.gif

Back