Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Sir David Attenborough: breaking boundaries

Something a little different for Attenborough, seems to be a short film (75mins) based on the science of the planet and the damage humans are doing to it.

Looks interesting if you’re into this kinda thing.

Something a little different for Attenborough, seems to be a short film (75mins) based on the science of the planet and the damage humans are doing to it.

Looks interesting if you’re into this kinda thing.

Mind blowing stuff, so we only had seasonal weather - or the weather as we know it today - for the last 10k years ? Loved the implications for civilization and shout out to Morocco but I stopped watching at the depressing part - it’s Saturday afternoon, gotta chill - but I’ll probably watch it on Netflix later on... We’ve been hearing this ‘the end is nigh!’ narrative for as long as I can remember - in my early 30 s - but shit always feels kind of eminent.

Speaking of which, Attenborough is the goat, always saw him as this old dude back when I was a kid and now my 5 year son is completely captivated by his ‘our planet’ docs .

Mind blowing stuff, so we only had seasonal weather - or the weather as we know it today - for the last 10k years ? Loved the implications for civilization and shout out to Morocco but I stopped watching at the depressing part - it’s Saturday afternoon, gotta chill - but I’ll probably watch it on Netflix later on... We’ve been hearing this ‘the end is nigh!’ narrative for as long as I can remember - in my early 30 s - but shit always feels kind of eminent.

Speaking of which, Attenborough is the goat, always saw him as this old dude back when I was a kid and now my 5 year son is completely captivated by his ‘our planet’ docs .

Yea the weather thing shocked me.

mans a legend for sure, always been ahead of the curve when it comes to documenting nature and the state of the planet.

guys been alive almost a century and out in the wildness since a young age, bet he’s seen some major decline in everything, sad shit.

when he’s gone ain’t nobody gunna be able to replace him.

Back