Welcome To aBlackWeb

Singles of ABW: Is a quick connection with someone a šŸš©ā‰ļø

What you mean?

ā€œWhen words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.ā€ (Proverbs 10:19)

You know. People can have a prize handed to them on a platter from the sky where all they have to do is accept it and run with it, but, no. Before that can happen, they end up sabotaging everything by running their mouth till thereā€™s a crime.

The woman in this video. There was no apparent reason to blame the other person, but she made one up and projected it onto him. She did all that just by talking.

ā€œWhen words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.ā€ (Proverbs 10:19)

You know. People can have a prize handed to them on a platter from the sky where all they have to do is accept it and run with it, but, no. Before that can happen, they end up sabotaging everything by running their mouth till thereā€™s a crime.

The woman in this video. There was no apparent reason to blame the other person, but she made one up and projected it onto him. She did all that just by talking.
Well let me shoot her some bail. There a full version video where you get more context as to why she feels this way. She was speaking in hindsight as to why homie did do her ā€œwrongā€ so i kinda get why she would say it.

Still wild statement tho

Clicking quick itself is not the red flag.

But if yall willing to move in together 3 weeks into knowing each other cause yall connected so easily, then 1 or more of yall is a red flag.
So i asked this question on ig and one girl hit me up saying her and her dude fell in love in 3 days, and then moved in together in 2 weeks! All i could do is salute that shit lol.

She also keeps posting how she feels all alone and keeps getting done wrong tho šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚

So i asked this question on ig and one girl hit me up saying her and her dude fell in love in 3 days, and then moved in together in 2 weeks! All i could do is salute that shit lol.

She also keeps posting how she feels all alone and keeps getting done wrong tho šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚
Lmaoooooo.

This reminds me of my boy doing the same thing.

A few years ago he hit me that he met someone. I was like word? Congrats. Next thing I know they together 24-7. Mfer took her to a bed and breakfast the first week they met. Lmaoooo.

I told him straight away he was bugging out. Was like fam it might turn out she the one, but yall moving way too quick and that scares me.

They started living together like a month into it.

Baby in like a year.

Then the calls started. He calling me venting that she dont want to drive and dont want to work. She quit her job and he couldnt get her to work for shit.

Then a few months ago he called me telling me he got a restraining order put on her cause she got in his face and tried to get him to hit her. He peeped the situation and started recording. She ended up marking herself up and calling the cops. He showed them the video. They took her away.

Now they in a mean ass custody battle.

I feel bad for my guy. He got grays over night. Lmaoo

Last edited:
I think it can be a red flag

I think itā€™s like when itā€™s too good to be true type shit. I feel what 16 is saying though

No. Clicking quick isnā€™t a red flag. Iā€™ve clicked quickly which with people and theyā€™ve turned out to be some of the best people I know.

I remember meeting Goldie for the first time, instantly felt like I knew him for years. Shit was kinda crazy to me. Iā€™ve also had this experience with others too.

I think the red flag is how you move after clicking. It could be great, it could be bad. I know someone who moved quick and they still strong in they relationship.

Well let me shoot her some bail. There a full version video where you get more context as to why she feels this way. She was speaking in hindsight as to why homie did do her ā€œwrongā€ so i kinda get why she would say it.

Still wild statement tho

I got a little triggered, I shouldā€™ve known there was more. Lol.

But yea, still wild. Like others mentioned, Clicking too much or too quick or whatever isnā€™t a red flag. The red flag was when she looked through the window or whatever and saw what she saw. Dude is a liar. Big character flaw. šŸ‘€

All of our chosen relationships are reflections of us.

If itā€™s someone you hate, itā€™s because they have something or do something that you either are and repress, or want to be but donā€™t have the confidence to be.

Or, itā€™s itā€™s someone you love, itā€™s because they are something outwardly that you are inwardly and they are manifestation of what you want to be. Therefore you are falling in love with yourself, or itā€™s that they personify something that you wish you could be and you either learn how they find comfort in it, or you live vicariously through them.

Thatā€™s why some people start jacking the slang of the person they are dealing with.

So all chosen relationships are relationships with yourself. So if you click itā€™s because you identified something in them that is you.

If you know who you are thereā€™s nothing wrong with it. If you live blindly, youā€™ll keep meeting yourself wrapped up in another persons other bullshit consistently blind as to why you keep meeting the same person but it goes bad.

Cause they are you but also them, you ignore them, and fall in love with you

Last edited:
Back