Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW SilverfoxxETO- Silver Cold Nights ep. 2 EP

Damn, I finally caught one of these on the release date. I'm so off and on in here I barely catch up with anything. Can you drop the links to whatever you dropped in the past year? I'm bout to crack a Corona and zone to these joints.

I wanna do freaky stuff to the model in that Oracle of Seasons video. Is that guitar part a sample? I haven't used samples in months and been rockin with guitars heavy so it's hard for me to tell the difference at this point ?.

Damn, I finally caught one of these on the release date. I'm so off and on in here I barely catch up with anything. Can you drop the links to whatever you dropped in the past year? I'm bout to crack a Corona and zone to these joints.

Appreciate the love fam. Let me know what you think Brother!

I wanna do freaky stuff to the model in that Oracle of Seasons video. Is that guitar part a sample? I haven't used samples in months and been rockin with guitars heavy so it's hard for me to tell the difference at this point ?.
LMAO that's my homie (the director of the video) dancer she works with. And CrispyMack is my buddy from overseas I told him to live play one of my favorite instrumenals from Zelda here is it.

I took what he played and added on to it

Back