Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video SilverfoxxETO - Alien Gumbo

Fire beat and visual. When the project dropping? The end of the month passed already šŸ¤£
Thanks brother! Dawg I been so pissed off about how late I been with it lol but basically hopefully this weekend. ALOT of moving parts working with artists on top of all that a full time job and studying to be a cyber security tech has been kicking my ass. But I'll be dropping TWO projects this month. The next project my new Orleans family @AP3.0 @400Degreez gonna appreciate it man

Thanks brother! Dawg I been so pissed off about how late I been with it lol but basically hopefully this weekend. ALOT of moving parts working with artists on top of all that a full time job and studying to be a cyber security tech has been kicking my ass. But I'll be dropping TWO projects this month. The next project my new Orleans family @AP3.0 @400Degreez gonna appreciate it man
Can't wait. Between this and Bad Blood, it's gonna be a lit weekend.

Can't wait. Between this and Bad Blood, it's gonna be a lit weekend.
That's love man! This project is abstract trip jazz and the next one is scaring the hoes fused with new Orleans essentials. Dropping another project for the lovers next month since it's my last birthday month I get all romantic around that time and shit šŸ˜‚

My goal is to try to reach different audiences and put out 4 quality of work albums with themes and concepts and features within four months. It's a challenge but I love to challenge myself and I'm trying to poach different supporters from different fanbases.

Back