Welcome To aBlackWeb

Inori

NAWF
1709348767117.png

In a toxic dystopian future where a community exists in a giant silo hundreds of stories deep underground, men and women live in a society full of regulations they believe are meant to protect them.

watched the first two episodes and im intrigued. Curious where they are taking this

I thought they might have been sabotaging the suits or something so I thought homeboy was gonna make it when he took his helmet off. What the hell lol

I started this Saturday, this actually pretty good. I kinda got an idea about what's actually going on but can't wait for more episodes

I started this Saturday, this actually pretty good. I kinda got an idea about what's actually going on but can't wait for more episodes

what you think is happening?

Im not completely sold that them two people died. If they can fake how shit looks outside they can fake bodies too.

Plus I know a couple people seen the glitch when the power went off

what you think is happening?

Im not completely sold that them two people died. If they can fake how shit looks outside they can fake bodies too.

Plus I know a couple people seen the glitch when the power went off
I believe that suit they walk out the silo in. Has a knockout gas in it. That's why buddy took his helmet off. I believe the higher up people know that outside is fine but they don't want people knowing because it makes them lose control over the people.

I also think that they're select breeding people like they stated to be genetically docile and obedient.

Also lol at them using Photoshop to keep niggas slaves to the silo.

I never realized how much of a non-acting motherfucker Common is.

Dude sounds like he's reading the script for the first time every time he says a line.

Back