Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Sigh* Simping why does it exist? Why do our species feel as if we have to enslave ourselves to our desired mate?

R.I.P KOBE

If you can’t name my hoes then don’t say I got em
What are your thoughts?

All genders are welcomed

Last edited:
What exactly do you consider simping ??
Hmm I would say when a person lowers his or her morals or natural way of thinking just to please someone

when someone throws common sense out the window or when someone gives up on rationality in order to gain attention from their desired love idk

tbh i think simping has many form

Hmm I would say when a person lowers his or her morals or natural way of thinking just to please someone

when someone throws common sense out the window or when someone gives up on rationality in order to gain attention from their desired love idk

It has many forms...but the key objective of it all is to get the draws!
yes sometime you have to so some unorthodox things to get it but once you beat it up and level up you go back to the asshole u are
:uknowimright:

Simping like most things, ain't bad when done in moderation, at the level of what ur shooting at. It's like brown nosing at work, it's in your benefit for your boss to not believe that you hate his guts. If at some point you desire to move up in the company.

So you might listen to their boring stories and validate their existence because you know on the flip side alot of other employees dont. So..if you're shooting at a woman, to a certain extent you need to validate her.

However that particular woman receives validation the best. But within moderation, when da validation is completely onsided, is when you need to reevaluate ur movements.

Or even if she post on social media and u hit her comments for every post and she never once even likes a status, post, or pic of yours..its time for u to relax, that validation is completely one sided and now ur just suckin clit.

just figured out who T/S is lol

couldn't stay away huh fam lol

If the main goal of simping is to get some pussy, then I can understand the niggas who VERBALLY simp. Them niggas feel like 'So I just have to say nice words to you and then you'll have sex with me? Cool!'.

More power to them.

Natural way of thinking?

The natural way is to reproduce

Back