Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should You (or should've been for some) be toxic during your 20's?

I think itā€™s just another

ā€œHave fun and be wild and crazyā€ in your twenties

Have or go through your ā€œho / whore phaseā€ in your twenties

But today itā€™s Be toxic in your twenties

Same shit, different generation, and Iā€™m gone

Last edited:
Is the idea that once you turn 30 that somehow all the negative patterns and behaviors you've established within yourself are going to magically go away and everybody you were toxic to for the past 10 years of personal and professional relationships is gonna give you a clean slate?

Good luck with that.

If there's ever a time to be dumb and not give a fuck, it's in your 20s. Do all that wild shit then and get it out your system while you still have benefit of the doubt cuz it ain't gon fly after that.

So in that aspect, I agree.

Definitely enjoy the solitude that comes with growing up but I wouldnā€™t bask in it. Sooner I took care of business sooner I started really enjoying myself

If you toxic, you toxic.... ain't no getting shit out your system. Once it's there..... It's there.... that's you. Can't explain that shit away with age. I ain't never bust ba chick window, spaz out on them, call them bitches and throw them outta cars and all that other toxic shit .. cuz that shit ain't in me.... I've seen niggaz do this shit... But they did that shit in 20's-30's-40's cuz that's how them niggaz is.... same with chicks.... chicks who was on that dumb shit @20 still on that dumb shit 20 years later....

Shorty bugging.... andi legit like her.... but I respectfully disagree with that mindset

SMH @ Jess Hilarious like "What does she mean by toxic? Oh, slashing tires and breaking windows? Cool."

Why do any of these idiots have a voice? Women destroying property in response to relationship problems isn't something that should be normalized for any age group? WTF

That would be like some dude getting on the radio talking about men shouldn't be slapping women around past their 20s. That shit sounds stupid.

I bullshitted in my 20s and been spending my 30s doing shit I should've did in my 20s.

I had fun but if I could do it over, I'd focus on my life and career in my 20s and set my self up to have fun in my 30s and on.

I was pretty much the same but I didnā€™t try to at least get my shit together until my late 30s. Smh wasted a lot of time on nonsense

SMH @ Jess Hilarious like "What does she mean by toxic? Oh, slashing tires and breaking windows? Cool."

Why do any of these idiots have a voice? Women destroying property in response to relationship problems isn't something that should be normalized for any age group? WTF

That would be like some dude getting on the radio talking about men shouldn't be slapping women around past their 20s. That shit sounds stupid.

Jess bd had her azzz locked up. Lol.

Yeah there's no way say some dumb shyt like this and think it makes sense.

Like Du said...if you a toxic person, then you still gonna be toxic well past your 20's. For her to think that shyt just automatically turns off hittin 30...smh.

Biggest regret in my life is not walking into a combat gym until age 29

At 19 I had a government job making good money
. No kids, no wife, no real responsibilities or anything that committed to my time.

I coulda been in the gym like 7-8 hours a day.... definitely competed amateur... And possibly been pro... And still have time to settle down considering the wife and I didn't get together until my late 20's

Back