Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should STDs Be Public Information?

Should STDs Be Public Information?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back in college fellas warned other fellas if the chick was sick.🤷🏽‍♂️

and high school.

Chick that used to lived around the block from me (and sat next to me in Trig) burned my boy that lived a couple of doors down something awful. IIRC he wound up with both chlamydia and gonorrhea from her. The day he came home from the Dr's we were out back shootin' hoops and he was like "you know ole girl I was fuckin with? Yeah she's got that nasty woman's disease" and laughed. Then he told me she burned him and that he was on antibiotics for the next 2 weeks. One of the crew stopped by and he told dude as well. Pretty soon all the cats in the hood knew.

and high school.

Chick that used to lived around the block from me (and sat next to me in Trig) burned my boy that lived a couple of doors down something awful. IIRC he wound up with both chlamydia and gonorrhea from her. The day he came home from the Dr's we were out back shootin' hoops and he was like "you know ole girl I was fuckin with? Yeah she's got that nasty woman's disease" and laughed. Then he told me she burned him and that he was on antibiotics for the next 2 weeks. One of the crew stopped by and he told dude as well. Pretty soon all the cats in the hood knew.
i knew a nigga who was burned by a chick & he still messed with the woman..... what a simp.

i knew a nigga who was burned by a chick & he still messed with the woman..... what a simp.

Oh hell no, my boy was 100% done with her ass after that. His will power at 17 was far better than most niggas in their 20's 'cause ole girl was fine as fuck with a body from hell. Lotta niggas woulda paid for her trip to the clinic and everything to keep that on their arm.

Back