Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Punishments For Children Be More Harsh According To Age?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Should there be different time length for punishment for different ages?

In high school, I remember being on punishment for 2 weeks at a time. Middle school was always a week of punishment.

Or does it depend on what they did?

In high school, I remember being on punishment for 2 weeks at a time. Middle school was always a week of punishment.

i think so

as you get older, even though you are still being molded, there are some things from middle school that you shouldnt still be doing in high school

Depends on the parents and what the child did. 2 weeks was lenient, my dad and mom hit me with the month long punishments.

I never really got punished for extended periods. Maybe a day or two + my ass whipped.

They're too punishment happy. I think it should depend on what they did and maybe the extent of the harm.

wait, r we talkin schools or parents?

No tv, no video games, no going outside. Had to clean the whole house, I was in a real life prison.
that's how i went from chubby to buff, only thing i could do was exercise and lift weights.....

niggga got punished from Februay till May of my sophomore year in highschool for letting a chick over when i said i was to sick to go to school....

i woulda gotten away with it if the girl ain't snitch and say where she was at when her mom pressed her......

learned right then and there you can't trust these chicks.....and i didn't even smash.....we were both virgins and she was too scared....

niggaz was laughing all spring like "how the fuck you get punished for a whole season for having a chick over...... and ain't even get to fuck?!"
:disnig:

this was our equivalent of craig getting fired on his day off..... niggaz had jokes for days......

i was salty as fuck.....prolly why i never really had no serious girlfriends.....

never really thought about it till just now...

but that was only a few months fam
i had trust issues...shorty looked me in my eye and promised me if she get caught she'd never reveal where she was.....

i had to organize a conference call with like 3 people using 3-way at like 2am one night to get a chance to cuss her the fuck out...

she had to call her cousin, who was cool with one of my boys, who was cool with my neighbor, who was gonna flash a flashlight out their window to my window, when i was supposed to call the time so they could call me on 3 way so i could click over to talk.....

it was ridiculous,.....but yea i went in on shorty......it was brutal......it was a defining moment in my young adulthood.....i'm reflecting on it all now....i was big mad

i had trust issues...shorty looked me in my eye and promised me if she get caught she'd never reveal where she was.....

i had to organize a conference call with like 3 people using 3-way at like 2am one night to get a chance to cuss her the fuck out...

she had to call her cousin, who was cool with one of my boys, who was cool with my neighbor, who was gonna flash a flashlight out their window to my window, when i was supposed to call the time so they could call me on 3 way so i could click over to talk.....

it was ridiculous,.....but yea i went in on shorty......it was brutal......it was a defining moment in my young adulthood.....i'm reflecting on it all now....i was big mad
I'm sorry pops, laughing hard. lil girl is a snitch tho

I'm sorry pops, laughing hard. lil girl is a snitch tho
yea she was..... no loyalty....

i saw her facebook page the other day, i was just shaking my head.... she prolly ain't loyal to nobody in them pictures with her,

her kids, her man, her momma....that broad ain't holding none of them down....she soul less

No tv, no video games, no going outside. Had to clean the whole house, I was in a real life prison. I went from home, to school and back, no detours and they timed me to get home.
This is about to be my sons punishment. He's 8 though. I'm thinking a good 4 days.

what did he do? don't draw a line 4 the sake of it.

Something I'd rather not discuss but the punishment is mainly because he lied, then after being lectured by his daddy about lying, he still chose to lie. Then, when I got the truth from his teacher, I asked him one more time and he still lied. I can't stand a liar especially when the truth wasn't gonna get you in trouble.

Something I'd rather not discuss but the punishment is mainly because he lied, then after being lectured by his daddy about lying, he still chose to lie. Then, when I got the truth from his teacher, I asked him one more time and he still lied. I can't stand a liar especially when the truth wasn't gonna get you in trouble.
lying is a bad one. i feel u.

did he lie cuz he was scared of consequences? have a convo with him toward the end of the punishment. it's not gonna accomplish anything if u dont get to the root of y he did it.

lying out of fear of consequences is only gonna teach him to not get caught. finding out why he lied n unpacking that might kill the urge to lie.

lying is a bad one. i feel u.

did he lie cuz he was scared of consequences? have a convo with him toward the end of the punishment. it's not gonna accomplish anything if u dont get to the root of y he did it.

lying out of fear of consequences is only gonna teach him to not get caught. finding out why he lied n unpacking that might kill the urge to lie.

He lied because he thought he was going to get in trouble. We've had this talk already many times, I guess it didn't click in his head that being caught in a lie rather than telling me truth from the beginning will get him in more trouble.

Back