Should organ harvesting be mandatory upon death?

Should organ harvesting be mandatory upon death?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
if someone dies, why cant the organs be harvested and given to those in need.

I think if the practice is regulated and audited and be sure that their is no other options, people need to come up off them guts.

outside of the intact circular system helping with embalming.....niggas going in the ground and will be worm food.

why let billy up the street die, just because Brandon died and his momma want him buried whole?
If brandons heart can save billy, why not save a life?

I dont need the shit anymore, why not

I think that shit comes with more than just a new organ tho

Reactions: Lou Cypher
In all honesty..once you become an organ donor your organs belong to the blackmarket (governments). If you arent a donor sign your rights over to a family trustee or make it noted in your living will.
-Food for thought y'ALL:think2:

Nope I just saw a touching tweet about a man whose daughter died and she donated her heart to him

Cool story but nope

1 reason is that people pay for your donation

Reactions: Mooney
I CHOSE NO

yeah, my dl says no right now

I may consider what you said tho.....I'd be happy to know that mine were frozen or stored in case any family needed them first

they can do what they want from there

Reactions: Mooney
I'd be dead already so technically billy concern wouldn't be mine, sounds insensitive i know but death is a money maker and although organ sharing is great its also a business that promotes millions a year

It wouldnt be a bad idea as long as the organs are good. Probably not enough money to be made though.

outside of the intact circular system helping with embalming.....niggas going in the ground and will be worm food.

why let billy up the street die, just because Brandon died and his momma want him buried whole?
If brandons heart can save billy, why not save a life?

Cause I don't owe Billy a got damn thing!!! That's why.

FUCK BILLY up the street he wasn't putting in work for the set!

Seriously though. Their my organs and when I die they being cremated right along with me. It should stay as it is voluntary. They probably stealing them from dead people already anyway. Ain't like the family is going to the know the shit went missing.

You can't be serious talking about if its was regulated and audited. They already fuck up regulated and audited shit people's organs would be no different.

You really think a homeless person next up on the organ donor list in their area is going to get that life saving organ over a millionaire or billionaire in that same area?

Just like everything else in this country at least money is going to regulate shit

Nope

Because my family wouldn’t be able to used them if need be. It would go to someone with money and my fam wouldn’t get a red cent of that.

Nope

Because my family wouldn’t be able to used them if need be. It would go to someone with money and my fam wouldn’t get a red cent of that.
if you die first and billy about to die.....but no one in your family is sick....

if fam dont need them its fuck billy?