• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Some might say that owning a pet serves as a wonderful way to rediscover a sense of purpose. Studies have shown that forming a relationship with an animal can have important health and psychological benefits.

But others may say, subjecting a creature to be removed from it's mother at an early age, removing parts of it's genitalia to modify it's behaviour and sterilise it, feeding it with unnatural foods, suppressing it's natural instincts (cats and dogs are both predatory) are all wrong. Domesticated animals are subjected to a life of slavery.

What are your thoughts?

no

pets for the most part only serve a couple of purposes

they in fact are wired to do those things only, for the most part

im not a pet guy, but im not against owning a pet...however, that goes for stuff that can be domesticated. I dont think people should be allowed to own white tigers and shit

No, I own 4 dogs and they really are your best friends. When I come home they're right there waiting to welcome me back. I do agree that it's wrong to neuter/spray your animals though. Along with the 4 dogs in the house we have 2 turtles and Iguana and a tank of piranhas. Other than cleaning after them owning them is great especially when they wanna play

No, it shouldn't be illegal.
I say this because, like Chi said, they really do love you, especially if you care for them the way you should. Sadly, they still love the shit outta you if you don't treat them right too. I love dogs and I was sad as shit when I had to give my baby away. My son is an only child and our dog was his best friend. She loved him. She wasn't fixed and I wouldn't get my dogs fixed either.

This doesn't only go for dogs.

I hate cats tho, they should be illegal.

Brainwashing sounds like a lot of Communist supporters here.

Animals are too far gone in domestication to turn back. When they domesticate humans we'll see then.

Pffft no. My pets 100% want to be with me. They dont have to endure the harsh outdoor weather. They never have to look for a meal. No predators etc. Plus all my pets live extended lifetimes because they are babied. Not gonna get that in the wild being their wild selves.

Besides humans have created this domestication beast and are now responsible for all these breeds that would die in the wild now adays.

No, I own 4 dogs and they really are your best friends. When I come home they're right there waiting to welcome me back. I do agree that it's wrong to neuter/spray your animals though. Along with the 4 dogs in the house we have 2 turtles and Iguana and a tank of piranhas. Other than cleaning after them owning them is great especially when they wanna play
I always wanted some piranhas so I could drop Turkey legs in there and watch em feast

Some might say that owning a pet serves as a wonderful way to rediscover a sense of purpose. Studies have shown that forming a relationship with an animal can have important health and psychological benefits.

But others may say, subjecting a creature to be removed from it's mother at an early age, removing parts of it's genitalia to modify it's behaviour and sterilise it, feeding it with unnatural foods, suppressing it's natural instincts (cats and dogs are both predatory) are all wrong. Domesticated animals are subjected to a life of slavery.

What are your thoughts?

I used to make dope threads back in the day

Back