Welcome To aBlackWeb

should Bianca demand more from HHH?

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
multiple women making more than her..... some women have been injured during her run.... should Bel Air press HHH for a raise now and/or better treatment for her husband?or should she be grateful & stay quiet?

I seriously don’t understand this question. Why should she try to demand that her husband get better treatment? She’s been champion for a year. Last two years she won a title at mania vs 2 very popular wrestlers and was one of 2 black women (!) who main evented a mania for the first time ever

I seriously don’t understand this question. Why should she try to demand that her husband get better treatment? She’s been champion for a year. Last two years she won a title at mania vs 2 very popular wrestlers and was one of 2 black women (!) who main evented a mania for the first time ever
Bianca is a way bigger star than her husband that's why..... i feel that she's being lowballed financially despite her success.

idk how much she’s making but she’s the top face of the women’s division behind becky so she should be paid accordingly

Back