Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Shot in 1.6 seconds: Video raises questions about how GA trooper avoided charges in 60yo Black man's death

The family should of contacted Crump , you cannot trust the government. He feared for his life after trying to stop someone in the middle of the night , pushed the guys car into a ditch & executed him . I need to see the body cam

Last edited:
The family should of contacted Crump , you cannot trust the government. He feared for his life after trying to stop someone in the middle of the night , pushed the guys car into a ditch & executed him . I need to see the body cam

Crump is good for getting settlements not necessarily getting Justice

Crump is good for getting settlements not necessarily getting Justice
It's hard to get a conviction against a white police officer in most areas of the United States based on the jury pool . You can show them all the evidence that the cop committed murder against a black person & they won't convict . I remembered listening to a Hispanic dude doing coverage of the Roy Oliver guilty verdict & an old white woman saying that the kids were up to no good & Roy Oliver should of never been found guilty of killing Jordan Edwards .

Last edited:
Back