Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shallow Hal

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
If you were given the power to ignore a flaw in others to the point it was none existent. What flaw would you chose to eliminate from being able to acknowledge in others?

Stank Breathe. If your breathe smells like shit i usually mark you off as a nasty mf. Lol idk why because it could just be a slip up that day but shit makes me look at folks different.
But they could also have something rotten in they mouth causing the stank breath I’d like to know if a lady I may be potentially kissing has a rotten tooth or something I ain’t trying to kiss that lol

I never posted mine even though I started the thread, which is ironic cause something of that nature is something I wish I could ignore.

To put it very simple cause I have a hard time explaining it any other way.

If you tell me that your favorite team is the eagles and don’t even know who your starting safety is. I can’t take shit you say seriously cause you don’t even give a fuck about something that you called your favorite. So either you’re full of shit or a surface thinker. Either way I feel like you’re gonna say or do shit that’s gonna piss me off in the future so why bother.

I used sports as the analogy but that goes with everything. Be da fuck about what you say you’re about.

Low physical attraction....

I'm attracted to personalities.... So I have been real cool with some rough looking chicks..... Like some of them were a bit too unattractive to even psych myself into the shit..... And I went pretty low...I remember niggaz was trying to roast one of my exes for looking like John Witherspoon.... But shorty had a nice body and could carry herself in a way that it s easy to look past her face and really see her....I fucked with her..

But some of them were just too far gone 😕......I dunno....if I had some kinda mental block where being physically unattractive really didn't matter to me..I prolly could have had some really cool fuck buddies over the years.... They was ugly.... But it woulda been cool...

Last edited:
I never forgot this chick from my highschool really liked me. And she was really really cool. And I wanted to like her.... Like i really wanted to..... But I just couldn't do it. She was.....I just couldn't 🥺

I never posted mine even though I started the thread, which is ironic cause something of that nature is something I wish I could ignore.

To put it very simple cause I have a hard time explaining it any other way.

If you tell me that your favorite team is the eagles and don’t even know who your starting safety is. I can’t take shit you say seriously cause you don’t even give a fuck about something that you called your favorite. So either you’re full of shit or a surface thinker. Either way I feel like you’re gonna say or do shit that’s gonna piss me off in the future so why bother.

I used sports as the analogy but that goes with everything. Be da fuck about what you say you’re about.

So you would ignore lying?

So you would ignore lying?
To a certain extent, there could be a multitude of reasons why someone would miss-categorize their views on something. For me it writes you off all together. I wish for my sake that I could ignore it a lot more, and give people a chance to be more than the flaw about them that I can’t get over.

Maybe you like football but aren’t that into it, maybe you like the eagles cause a friend did, maybe you dont care about every position like i do, ya know? I can tell myself that it rationalize it but I won’t get over it.

Stank Breathe. If your breathe smells like shit i usually mark you off as a nasty mf. Lol idk why because it could just be a slip up that day but shit makes me look at folks different.
lmao this reminds me of when I had a math class with this hot slightly older woman in my first year of community college. Professor had a seating chart and some point part way through the semester I ended up sitting by her. Spent a couple classes thinking different things like "oh fuck, did I step in dog shit? did I forget deodorant? did I not wipe my ass?" come to find out it was her breath that smelled like complete shit

Back