Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shallow dating stories

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
For example:

It's pretty much slam dunk that if someone is physically gorgeous and you're dating them, people are going to assume that you're only dating them for their looks, and draw shallow conclusions.

Same thing with money. Oh you're just a gold digger.

But where does it stop?

Dating a mechanic so you don't have to pay for car maintenance?

I used to mess with this one chick in high school cuz her parents would order every single wwf pay-per-view just for me and her to watch together. And she didn't even care if nobody else knew, she was content with just spending time with me on the low. Shit was one of the most ideal arrangements of all time. I never even told anyone about it cuz it would make me look incredibly shallow. but hey, it's not like she didn't enjoy my company...she was winning too right?

I got a date with this one chick this weekend whom is really cute but she's overweight. She's pretty AF but yeah she needs about a 1000hrs of Tae-bo training. I fuck with her because she's all around good person and she hit a nigga off whenever I ask for it.

The good guy part of me be like don't hurt her feelings and be nice to her. The nigga in me be like tell her to buy you the newest fall Polo outfits.

Last edited:
yall the originators of that shit....

i knew chicks who used to fck with niggaz at the sprint store for free phone upgrades...

and let's not act like pussy hasn't been the best way to get free cable since the 80's
I've never!
However you are right.

An old finance exec used to pay me for my time. I don't count it as dating.

zoGot a few (college days)

Use to mess with a Delta, she would always get me and my patnas into the greek parties for free because of her "connections" even though the entry fee was no more than 10 dollars to get in them shits at the time, sometimes 5 bucks [;'. I use to like saying to my patnas "Man Jas a Delta, she one them greeks persons, she got us":ha:

Use to mess with a chick that worked at a Cleaners store, never paid to get my clothes cleaned or pressed. My shit stayed pressed/fresh
:gtfoh:

Had cool chick that I was taking Spanish class with that was eligible to receive Food Stamps at the time, she would never use all the money up on the card (why she told me that shit:lmao2:) I think I messed around with that chick until she got her internship her JR yr or something. Man my FR and Sophomore year I ate good :lmao2: I use to come home and my mama would be like "Slim you missed out on a good ass meal. I cooked the fam up some good ole steaks", little did she know, I've been eating on steaks, shrimp, lobster tails all fucking week"'k';,

I'm a change man now.

:ha:

Damn. Can't really say I had one like that. I mean I dealt with a chick who was strictly for sex. But that was more of a mutual thing.

She was wasn't looking for a relationship after being divorced. I was getting good over a break up. So it worked out well for the both of us.

My guy works for the cable company.

All channels, my nigs... All channels...

Forreal though, I used to go for jobs based off this mentality. Worked at clothing stores when I needed clothes, worked at Comcast when I needed cable, worked at carmax long enough to get my ride...Hell I work at a coffee company now and get free coffee for me and my family. Think imma flip houses next, we'll see...

Nothing wrong with benefits, imo...

my friends convinced me to mess with this boogawolf talking bout...brah..she got money...she'll buy you shit and take YOU out

i was impressionable at that stage in my life, so i messed with the chick and all i got was 3 bad cases of wack sex

heffa didnt even buy me chick fil a from the on campus spot

Back