Welcome To aBlackWeb

Several Sam's Clubs Close Without Notice

Happened here. Sams was closed yesterday, opened today, but announced they will be shutting down permanently in 8 days.

We still got costco though, so fuck em.

This was supposedly in response to Wal-Mart giving raises to their employeees.

lol people thought Walmart was just gonna give MFs $11 without there being any consequences?

All of this was at least a year in the making. It probably began with the black female stepping down as CEO.

11 is literally the least you could make, which is notable considering the average state minimum wage is 3 dollars less. They have like 6 or 7 different level pay scales too so if you're walking in the door in retail expecting a livable wage, you're out of your fuckin mind lol.

The 11 thousand employees are getting 2-3 months in severance pay plus bonuses too. It' fucked up but there's a silver lining somewhere.

The funny thing is that they're constantly lowering the standards for a high school diploma.

Which means dumber and dumber people are in the work force.

$11 an hour is a come up when you're dumb. And we pumping out dumb Niggaz by the thousands when it comes to these inner City schools.

I think you missed the point
nah....11 dollars an hour can be alot from a company raising the wage stand point. i didnt miss the point.

but be more specific with your post...you sounded like you was coming at the people making 11/hr

so i threw a shot to fuck with you...but i see you dont want this fade.

dont mind me.....im hyped up on some strong ass coffee

nah....11 dollars an hour can be alot from a company raising the wage stand point. i didnt miss the point.

but be more specific with your post...you sounded like you was coming at the people making 11/hr

so i threw a shot to fuck with you...but i see you dont want this fade.

dont mind me.....im hyped up on some strong ass coffee
I would never come at people who make 11 dollars an hour etc. With the profits Walmart make a year they can afford it, they choose to be cheap.

Back