Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seriously though, why are men so obsessed with butts?

You’ve had to have been behind it, in full control of it. Watching it strike your pelvis just right. Both hands on the now more pronounced hips cause it’s bent dova. Watching it ripple, pussy squeezing ya dick. She moaning and it’s like a chapter from bible. Ass cheeks saying let my people go, and you hit it harder. It’s double time the force, you let your people go.

CksH.gif

Once you experience that..

You’ll understand

The booty that go straight to the lower back and cup, but the bottom of the booty don’t hang wide, the cheeks arch to a low hanging butt cleavage

1686966854248.gif

Jeeezus

You’ve had to have been behind it, in full control of it. Watching it strike your pelvis just right. Both hands on the now more pronounced hips cause it’s bent dova. Watching it ripple, pussy squeezing ya dick. She moaning and it’s like a chapter from bible. Ass cheeks saying let my people go, and you hit it harder. It’s double time the force, you let your people go.

CksH.gif

You’ll understand

The booty that go straight to the lower back and cup, but the bottom of the booty don’t hang wide, the cheeks arch to a low hanging butt cleavage

View attachment 1108478

Jeeezus

Io'n like the fact that you used gifs of two men that fuck other men in the ass for your response... shit's is just... wrong.

CksH.gif

You’ll understand

View attachment 1108478

Jeeezus
SIR! There's such a thing as over-explanation. However, I guess I get it now. It's fantasizing what it looks like bent over.

No, I meant men are obsessed with butts even outside the bedroom cos then you see a pair of thangs thanging and automatically think to what it looks like bent over.
It’s a great activity or time killer. Some times when I’m in a waiting room or just bored and happen to be around ladies I don’t know or see em in passing. To kill time I imagine myself hitting to Chub Rocks “do em right”

Lol..dancing in it

1686968211572.gif
“Din Daana, Din Danna, well coming back”

Ehh, you might be too young to get that reference

It’s a great activity or time killer. Some times when I’m in a waiting room or just bored and happen to be around ladies I don’t know or see em in passing. To kill time I imagine myself hitting to Chub Rocks “do em right”

Lol..dancing in it

View attachment 1108497
“Din Daana, Din Danna, well coming back”

Ehh, you might be too young to get that reference

I don't get the reference, but enjoy your Ass Watching.

To the OP:

Please explain why we shouldn't obsess over something like this.

artworks-000484121817-46khxq-t500x500.jpg

I mean... lookatit!!!

That roundness! It's slappable, lickable, grabbable, biteable, slappable, fuckable... did I mention slappable???
Lol. I’m not a gay woman so I don’t feel anything when I see this. Hence why I asked

Historically it meant she was healthy/sturdy enough to carry a child and survive delivery

Back